- Emu Hojo meeting Selesia Yupitilia. It goes about as well as the meeting with the latter in Re:CREATORS canon.Emu: So uhh...does coffee sound good for you?
- When the MUP arrives at Emu's residence, his first reaction? Him bitching about how Selesia messing up his window and how much it's too late for MUP's welcome speech.
- It gets even funnier when MUP goes along with it, resulting in this exchange of Witty Banter:Emu: Y'know, it's too late for any welcoming speeches, young lady. I welcomed her first, and what was that again? 'The Horrific World of the Gods of Pleasure'? Seriously, you really got the knack to have that kind of point of view. Now, where did you get that from? Poem sheet? Library? And don't say that you got the 'pleasure' part from Kama Sutra.
Selesia: What in the world are you even talking about?
MUP: Ahahaha! Such a mouthful babble from YOU of all people. You sure had lots of things inside that huge brain of yours, aren't you now...Emu Hojo?
Emu: Y-you know my name? Oh... don't tell me you were one of the stalkers that my Social Hub warned about!
Selesia: Seriously, are you incapable of just paying attention to the matter at hand!?
MUP: Shall I tell your new friend about what you hide in your browser history? Or maybe even...under your bed?
Emu: YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF WHAT I HAVE! B-but it's not like I have something that actually important there, I can tell you that much. Hehe...
- It gets even funnier when MUP goes along with it, resulting in this exchange of Witty Banter:
- "Not in my apartment!"
- There's Emu's first transformation into his Level 1 form in front of the Creations for the very first time. The reaction from Selesia is as expected.Selesia: Wha-what on earth is that!?
Emu: I'm Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. Something wrong?
Selesia: It's your armor! All that spectacle, and you're actually a clown-suit wearer!? How do you even expect to survive in a situation like this!?
Emu: This is not a clown-suit! This is an over-the-top full body armor that can amplify the strength of weaponized games! Heck, I dare to say that this is military-grade!
Selesia: Military grade!? What kind of nonsense is that!? How do you even move around with something so...so...so chubby!
- Meanwhile, MUP is laughing her ass off mid-air at the sight of Level 1.
- Then when Emu uses the Mighty Brothers XX Gashat to transform into Level X...Selesia: Ueeehhh? Another clown-suit?
Emu: UPGRADED clown-suit, thank you very much.
- The chapter opens up Emu going to Hiiro's house and explaining the new situation at hand and Hiiro just being Hiiro towards this:Hiiro: Okay, just what do cosplayers have anything to do with the particular annoyance you are posing today?
- The karaage scene from canon is even funnier here: when Meteora asks for money from Emu, the latter just turns to Hiiro, who proceeds to grumble about "handling a bunch of kindergartens".
- And then there's this exchange:Selesia: Isn't it too early for cake?
Hiiro: First of all, I'm paying for all of this, so you don't get to judge my eating habits. Secondly, I have a constant schedule full of patients that need curing, and so requires the right amount of sugar levels for me to keep up. Thirdly, and most importantly...it is NEVER too early for cake.
- And then there's this exchange:
- Nico's first meeting with Magane is GOLDEN:
- And while Nico is apologizing for "her friend's" behavior before dragging her out of the store, Magane has a genuine "WTF is going on look" the whole time while this is all happening. The shopkeeper's last line simply sells the while thing:
- When Magane suggests to open the book from the manga she is from, Nico literally throws it at her face. Cue Evil Laugh from the former.Magane: Oh, aren't you just precious! You are going to be SO MUCH fun to play with! What's your name girl-who-I-have-decided-to-make-my-official-playmate?
- After finishing off Aranbura with swords, Brave gets the idea of using two scalpels at once in the same way for surgery!
- While explaining the current situation to Matsubara, Emu quotes Game Theory. Not a surprise from the resident King of Games himself. Hiiro finishing the quote? Utterly priceless!Emu: Thank you for your corporation. And with the power of human mind, we can create even the most impossible things! To the Creations, WE are their alpha and their omega. Only by the power of human imagination we can defeat the rogue Creations and Bugsters at the same time! Two birds with one stone! Whoop! But hey! That's just a theory! A-"
Hiiro: Game theory. Yes, yes, we get it, Intern. Your game fanaticism says a lot of you.
Emu: Aww, but I always wanna say that!
- After an extremely tense double-battle, the chapter ends with this gem:Hiiro: You will call me Lord Brave, mongrel.Taiga: Screw you!