Curse of Pirate Death is a 2006 American Slasher Movie.
A century ago, Abraham LaVoy terrorized Pirate's Point, slaughtering over 150 people. Earning the nickname "Pirate Death," the madman lived on even after death as a mad revenant. Pirate Death haunts the area, slaughtering anybody who takes his treasure. A group of teenagers end up researching the area, and disturbing the curse...
This film contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Captain Abraham "Pirate Death" LaVoy, the Ghost Pirate haunting the area.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Professor Blackhart is willing to use and abuse anybody to get ahold of the treasure, but Pirate Death is a much bigger threat.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: In life, Pirate Death had a witch girlfriend whom he loved more than anything else, even betraying his crew to be with her.
- Gory Deadly Overkill Title of Fatal Death
- Ms. Fanservice: Amber has giant breasts, likes to wear tight clothing and has several topless scenes.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: These are spirits kept on Earth by dark sorcery. So long as they don't take off the amulets that give them power, they are invincible and immortal.
- Psycho Lesbian: Professor Blackhart is a corrupt professor who's willing to sexually exploit female students for grades and physically assault people for treasure.
- Villain Opening Scene: Pirate Death killing a couple sorority girls.
- Wretched Hive: Pirate's Point was this under Pirate Death's rule, as pirates were allowed to do whatever they wanted. However, the people got tired of this and killed the pirates in a revolution.
- The X of Y