Blood Orgy of the She-Devils is a 1973 American horror film. It concerns a married couple encountering mysterious deaths when they dabble in the occult.
This film contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Mara the Wicked Witch tormenting everybody.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Mehmet, the man who hired Mara to assassinate his political rival. He tries to get rid of her out of concern for her being to powerful, but he's ultimately nothing against the power of black magic.
- Gory Deadly Overkill Title of Fatal Death
- Greater-Scope Villain: The 72 Demonic Intelligences, a bunch of powerful demons that are the source of magic.
- Mind over Matter: Magic is basically when somebody has such a strong willpower that it defies reality.
- Past-Life Memories: One of Mara's specialties is making people remember past lives.
- Psychic-Assisted Suicide: Mara uses a voodoo dolls to make a skeptic kill himself.
- Villain Opening Scene: The cult sacrificing a guy.
- Voodoo Doll: Mara's primary weapon of choice is voodoo dolls.
- The Witch Hunter: The film features a flashback showing some witch hunters torturing people into confession. Despite the film being about Black Magic, they're not portrayed in any way heroically, but instead as lying brutes out to kill for profit.