Another Fan Fic by Sue Mary, this time about The Silence of the Lambs. TEH SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS was apparently created when Sue Mary had to read The Silence of the Lambs as a school assignment. She decided that it needs a sequel (and it already has one), and thus wrote this.
As with her other stories, it takes the plot of the source work and adds all manner of insanity and Out of Character-ness. Things begin "far time" after the first book with Clarice Starling on a "durg raid", which eerily parallels the beginning of the actual sequel. She finds a computer there with information on cloning but can't understand it because "the science was 2 hard". Upon returning to work she finds that Arthur has been accused of "merder" (this in fact takes place in the same universe and time as another of Sue Mary's stories, called Arthur an da Merder). Arthur claims he is innocent and that Hannibal is the real criminal, Jack Crawford doesn't believe him and even says he is "more dum than elephants", but Clarice does and sets off an a quest to bring Hannibal to justice.
Meanwhile Hannibal discover that his Evil Twin Cannibal is framing him for murder. He enlists Clarice's help and all of this appears to be part of an Evil Plan involving "ENGINE" (Presumably meant to be InGen) cloning something.
Unlike Sue Mary's other stories this one has multiple chapters and it yet to be completed. Who knows where it will go next?
The story has been deleted.
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Adaptation Expansion: Sue Mary's short story and seemingly one-shot story Arthur an da Merder has been expanded into this..
- Artistic License Biology: "Clarce went to leaf but a shoot hit her da balls an she past out."
- Unless she's transgender.
- Break Them by Talking: Surprisingly averted, unless you consider "Clurse! I need yo help sumthin bad's goin down at da lab!" to be on of Hanibal's trademark speeches.
- Cowboy Cop: Hannibal goes undercover as one to track down his brother.
- Crossover: Between The Silence of the Lambs, Jurassic Park, and Arthur of all things!
- Evil Twin: Cannibal, Hannibal's evil(er) brother.
- Gambit Roulette: Cannibal appears to be leading one which somehow involves InGen from Jurassic Park.
- Groin Attack: Happens to Clarice shortly after her song.
- Mind Screw: At one point it says "Samus went to prizon to interrogates Arthur", yet in the next sentence Clarice is there and Samus is never mentioned again.
- Prison Rape: John Hammond does this to Arthur.
- Rule of Cool: The only possible reason why such things as Hannibal using a rocket launcher to try and catch his brother, and Clarice being the lead signer of a pop band.
- Shout-Out: Possibly unintentional but the various "it was.... (character name)" are quite similar to My Immortal.
- Too Dumb to Live: Jack Crawford says that Arthur is "more dum than elephants", elephants happen to be some of the smartest animals. Later is mentioned that he is "cristan" and thus does not believe in dinosaurs, yet this is a crossover with Jurassic Park meaning he certainly has seen them before