A shitty attempt at situational and random humor, courtesy of Radioactive Zombie. Won't be made. Ever. Especially considering that it's meant to be in a television format.
The world's leading corporation in general hardcore nerdity - comic books, anime, manga, television shows, movies, books, you name it - is forced to cut costs after yet another moral panic worldwide declaring nerds to be evil. Moving all its offices - which ran magazines covering every genre and were all conveniently named "The Ace of Spades" - to Tokyo, the various hapless editors, programmers, and angry critics must survive not strangling each other each workday. Lead by the head editor of American operations, Chris, and enforced by his violent underlings, Bill and Bingo, chaos... reigns... and stuff.
Given that it consists of several branches in each continent, were completely independent of each other until five seconds ago, and each division thinks its genre inherently superior to the others, this can end well.
- Ascended Fanboy - Everyone.
- Author Avatar - The Landlord is a fucking idiot, and is usually thrown out a window by someone.
- Batter Up! - Bill.
- Cloudcuckoolander - Almost all of the cast. Especially Chris.
- Captain Ersatz - Animu characters show up frequently, mostly told to fuck off by Bingo or harassed by Chris until something bad happens.
- The American crew is basically the old PSM team (before it became the official PS3 magazine). The original skits are based off the first PSM DVD skits (which were actually pretty funny)
- Bingo is a much more scathing, hateful, and much more arrogant version of Yahtzee, with none of the self-deprecation.
- Bishōnen - Satoshi. Done on purpose, he and Keiko are supposed to be an Affectionate Parody of your typical anime couple. Everyone (even the singular gay guy of the crew) thinks he's gay.
- The Comically Serious - Bingo. Bill, less so, but if he's laughing, it's not the good sort of laugh, or he's drinking beer.
- Deadpan Snarker - Bingo.
- Expy - Chris Slate of... well, Chris Slate, the former chief editor of PSM Magazine before it became official. Same with Bill Donahue (no, not THAT one) and Bingo as Yahtzee.
- French Jerk - Averted. Jean-Pierre is seriously confused as to why everyone thinks he's a douche (even Bingo tries to avoid him). He also hates his name, trying to get something more... unique.
- Hypocritical Humor - most of the staff dislike Japan, yet are... enthusiastic... about Widget Series, anything Japanese, and fight each other to get to Comiket every season.
- The Scottish Trope - DEADLINES
- Strange Minds Think Alike - A few gags.
- Unfazed Everyman - Bingo and Satoshi are just about the only ones who aren't completely insane. And even then, they've got their moments.
- Wild Mass Guessing - Much of the cast is prone to this, even Bingo.