You get this humourous retelling of the KOTOR era.
Set during the same era as KOTOR, though a few years early. Following the story of the Jedi apprentice Abmis, a Cathar apprenticed to the Jedi Watchman of Kashyyyk. When his Master runs off to join the Revanchist movement, leaving him as the Watchman, Abmis decides to follow in his master's footsteps and travel the galaxy, doing "Jedi-ly things". Over time, he gathers a group of others around him, some seeking adventure, some money, and others good ale.
Tropes found in this story include:
- The Alcoholic: Shirrinor. Hands down. In fact, most characters qualify at one point or another.
- Anything That Moves: Shirrinorr. Again, when one can sleep with anything, one generally does.
- Bi the Way: Gelshass is this. As is Shirrinorr.
- Big Bad: Darth Traviss.
- Camp Follower: Shirrinorr is this on occasion, though not always willingly.
- Cool Sword: Abmis's lightfoil, and Kolar's double-vibroblade.
- Coy, Girlish Flirt Pose: Shirrinorr is very prone to this.
- Crazy Awesome: Kinda the premise, really.
- The Dark Side: It's apparently the mark of a true badass when one can use it without verging into Stupid Evil territory.
- Dual Wielding: Abmis learns to do this as part of his badass training.
- Flynning: Highly exaggerated that normal for lightsaber combat, but very, very present.
- For the Evulz: Darth Keeshee, the Gungan Sith Lord. Yes, you read that right. A Gungan Sith Lord.Darth Keeshee: Meesa blow yousa planet to iiiddy bitty bits!
- Good Bad Girl: Shirrinorr, to ridiculous levels.
- I Shall Taunt You: Abmis really likes to talk.
- Kavorka Woman: Shirrinorr, to an extent(she is a Wookie, after all). the writer may be male, but the double standard has no real place in a world where stereotypes fall by the wayside.
- Kleptomaniac Hero: The entire party. It is based on an RPG campaign, after all.
- Knight in Shining Armor: What Abmis wants to be.
- The Pornomancer: Shirrinorr. Considering that her Charisma stat in-game is high enough to allow her to score with human CONCEPTS...she's earned this status.
- Really Gets Around: SHIRRINORR. This is pretty much the core of her character.
- Rich Idiot with No Day Job: Burool. To the Nth degree.
- Rule of Fun: The premise of the campaign that gave rise to this fic.
- Token Human: Kolar. He's the only human in the party at any given time.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Amazingly, the gamers who are participating in the Rpg that has inspired this story are all sober, and are not taking any kind of mind-altering medications.