Elizabeth Téa Pantaleoni (born February 25, 1966 in New York City), better known by her stage name Téa Leoni, is an American actress and producer. Her breakthrough role was in the 1995 action comedy film, Bad Boys. Since then she's been the female lead in several films such as Deep Impact, The Family Man and Jurassic Park III. More recently, she's played the main character of the political drama Madam Secretary, Secretary of State and later President Elizabeth Adams McCord.
- 1992 A League of Their Own as Racine 1st Base
- 1995 Bad Boys as Julie Mott
- 1996 Flirting with Disaster as Tina Kalb
- 1998 Deep Impact as Jenny Lerner
- 2000 The Family Man as Kate Reynolds
- 2001 Jurassic Park III as Amanda Kirby
- 2002 Hollywood Ending as Ellie
- 2004 Spanglish as Deborah Clasky
- 2005 Fun with Dick and Jane as Jane Harper
- 2008 Ghost Town as Gwen
- 2011 Tower Heist as Special Agent Claire Denham
Tropes related to her work:
- Romance on the Set: She is now in a relationship with Madam Secretary co-star (and on-screen husband) Tim Daly.