Here's a link to her Twitter Account where she posts updates and occasional sketches and illustrations of her animal characters.
Her well-known works include:
- Pukupuku Natural Circular Notice - 10 Volumes (ぷくぷく天然かいらんばん, Pukupuku Tennen Kairanban) (1999 - 2005)
- Happy Happy Clover (はぴはぴクローバー, Hapi Hapi Kurōbā) - 5 Volumes (2005 - 2008)
- Kumappuri (2009)
- Did the third◊ volume◊ of Sanrio's Jewelpet manga series
- One Day A Letter Arrives from the Dog Kingdom (ある日+犬の国から手紙が来て, Aru Hi Inu no Kuni kara Tegami ga Kite) (2012)
Sayuri Tatsuyama's works provide examples of:
- Animated Adaptation: So far only two of her mangas received an animated adaptation.:
- The Happy Happy Clover was turned into an anime series by Group TAC and broadcasted on TV Aichi, Tokyo Mix, and Kids Station from July 6, 2007 - September 29, 2007 with a total of 13 episodes. The series adapted the first three volumes of the series.
- An OVA of the manga series called Aru Hi Inu no Kuni kara Tegami ga Kite (One Day A Letter Arrives from the Dog Kingdom) was created in 2015.
- Author Avatar: She is portrayed as a monkey◊ in the Happy Happy Clover series and in any of her illustrations on her Twitter account.
- Bunnies for Cuteness: Very common in her works.
- Civilized Animal: The main character of the Pukupuku Natural Circular Notice series can dress up in various outfits such as a space crew or as a painter.
- The Happy Happy Clover also follows this trope where we see the animal characters in their daily lives similar to humans.
- Fanart: She made fanart of Judy and Nick from Zootopia which she posted on her official Twitter account.
- Licensed Game: Pukupuku Circular Notice gained three for the Gameboy Advance while Happy Happy Clover had one for the Nintendo DS.
- Precious Puppy: The main protagonist named "Puku" along with other characters◊ from Pukupuku Natural Circular Notice.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Any animal character that show up in her mangas are designed with a very cute design. Most notably a group of hamsters in Pukupuku and Hickory the Flying Squirrel in Happy Happy Clover.
- Talking Animal: Her earlier animal-themed manga didn't feature talking animals. This started with Pukupuku Natural Circular Notice back in 1999. Her more recent animal based works such as One Day A Letter Arrives from the Dog Kingdom don't feature animals talking due to having a more realistic setting.
- Slice of Life: She loves this genre as seen in Pukupuku and Happy Happy Clover.