Here's a link to her Twitter Account where she posts updates and occasional sketches and illustrations of her animal characters.
Her well-known works include:
- Pukupuku Natural Circular Notice - 10 Volumes (Pukupuku Tennen Kairanban) (1999 - 2005)
- Happy Happy Clover - 5 Volumes (2005 - 2008)
- Kumappuri (2009)
- Did the third volume of◊ Jewelpet
- Aru Hi Inu no Kuni kara Tegami ga Kite (2012)
Tropes found in Sayuri Tatsuyama's works include:
- Animated Adaptation: So far only two of her mangas received an animated adaptation.
- Happy Happy Clover (2007)
- An OVA of the manga series called Aru Hi Inu no Kuni kara Tegami ga Kite (One Day A Letter Arrives from the Dog Kingdom) (2015)
- Author Avatar: She is portrayed as a monkey◊ in the Happy Happy Clover series and in any of her illustrations on her Twitter account.
- Bunnies for Cuteness: Very common in her works.
- Civilized Animal: The character in Pukupuku Natural Circular Notice can dress up in various outfits such as a space crew or as painters.
- Happy Happy Clover also follows this trope where we see the animal characters in their daily lives.
- Fanart: She made fanart of Judy and Nick from Zootopia which she posted on her official Twitter account.
- Licensed Game: Pukupuku Circular Notice had three for the Gameboy Advance while Happy Happy Clover had one for the Nintendo DS.
- Precious Puppy: The main protagonist named "Puku" along with other characters◊ from Pukupuku Natural Circular Notice.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Any animal characters that shows up in her mangas.
- Talking Animal: Her earlier animal themed manga didn't feature talking animals. This started with Pukupuku Natural Circular Notice back in 1999.
- Slice of Life: She loves this genre as seen in Pukupuku and Happy Happy Clover.