Sarah Lee Bolger, born 28 February 1991 in Dublin, Ireland, is an Irish actress best known for her role as Princess Mary in The Tudors.
- In America as Christy
- The Spiderwick Chronicles as Mallory
- The Tudors as Princess Mary
- Locke & Key as Kinsey Locke
- The Moth Diaries as Rebecca
- Once Upon a Time as Sleeping Beauty
- Into the Badlands as Jade
- From Up on Poppy Hill as Umi Matsuzaki
- Agent Carter as Violet
- Counterpart as Anna
- Mayans M.C. as Emily
This actress provides examples of:
- Action Girl: As Mallory in The Spiderwick Chronicles.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Disney's Princess Aurora famously has "hair of sunshine gold". Sarah retains her brunette hair in Once Upon A Time.
- Canine Companion: A dog called Darby.
- Former Child Star: Averted. She's continued to enjoy roles in adulthood, and credits her parents for keeping her grounded during her childhood. For example, although she had to do press for The Spiderwick Chronicles, she was still flown back to Ireland so she didn't miss school.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: She's known for them.
- Of Corsets Sexy: In both The Tudors and Once Upon A Time.