Sarah Lee Bolger, born 28 February 1991, is an Irish actress best known for her role as Princess Mary in The Tudors.
- In America as Christy
- The Spiderwick Chronicles as Mallory
- The Tudors as Princess Mary
- Locke & Key as Kinsey Locke
- The Moth Diaries as Rebecca
- Once Upon a Time as Sleeping Beauty
- Into the Badlands as Jade
- From Up on Poppy Hill as Umi Matsuzaki
- Agent Carter as Violet
- Counterpart as Anna
- Mayans MC as Emily
This actress provides examples of:
- Action Girl: As Mallory in The Spiderwick Chronicles.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Disney's Princess Aurora famously has "hair of sunshine gold". Sarah retains her brunette hair in Once Upon A Time.
- Canine Companion: A dog called Darby.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: She's played princesses in both The Tudors and Once Upon A Time.
- Former Child Star: Averted. She's continued to enjoy roles in adulthood, and credits her parents for keeping her grounded during her childhood. For example, although she had to do press for The Spiderwick Chronicles, she was still flown back to Ireland so she didn't miss school.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: She's known for them.
- Jail Bait Wait: She commented in an interview after she turned eighteen that it was odd how immediately reporters started asking her questions about sex.
- Of Corsets Sexy: In both The Tudors and Once Upon A Time.