NomnomNami (also just known as Nami) is an artist, musician, and indie game developer. Her works typically feature characters drawn in an Animesque style with distinctive outlines and often include Yuri romance. Additionally, as a former member of the Future Club game dev studio, Nami has contributed animation work for Skullgirls and other original IPs.
- Romance Detective and Romance Detective 2
- Tunnel Vision
- Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet
- her tears were my light
- First Kiss at a Spooky Soiree (backgrounds provided by Dark Chibi Shadow)
- Contract Demon
- Mermaid Splash! Passion Festival, a full collab with Dark Chibi Shadow.
- Disaster Log C, a second collab with Dark Chibi Shadow.
- DATE TREAT (April Fools' Day Gaiden Game)
- Starry Flowers
- BAD END THEATER
- Sex Advice Succubus
- Charm Studies
RPG Maker games:
- Lonely Wolf Treat series:
- Lonely Wolf Treat
- Friendly Bunny Mochi
- Clever Fox Moxie
- Wandering Wolf Trick
- Dreaming Treat
- Mochi in Frosting
- Lucky Number Moxie
- drowning, drowning
- How I Loathe Being a Magical Girl (discontinued)
- another piece of candy (set in the Lonely Wolf Treat / Syrup / Contract Demon / Spooky Soiree world)
- One Eyed Lee: Prologue and One-Eyed Lee and the Dinner Party (soundtracks only; work by Dark Chibi Shadow)
- delicacy, a NSFW comic about Treat and Moxie
- indulgence, a NSFW comic about Treat and Mochi
- Dress Treat!, a Virtual Paper Doll of Treat from Lonely Wolf Treat
- Astra's Garden, an Idle Game prequel to Starry Flowers that also features some characters from First Kiss at a Spooky Soiree
- Starry Flowers: Mirror Call, a NSFW comic about Pastille and Periwinkle
- Greenfinger!, a Rhythm Game made for Ludum Dare 52 (collab with chunderfins, jummbus, Miragey, npckc)
- Rain on Their Parade!, a side-scrolling shooter made for Ludum Dare 53 (collab with chunderfins, DonutShoes, damifortune (HVB), jummbus, Miragey, npckc)
- Princess Poffin and the Spider Invasion, a short game made in GB Studio for "GAMES MADE QVIIK" starring Poffin from First Kiss at a Spooky Soiree
- Packed to the Gills, an arcade game made for Ludum Dare 54 (collab with chunderfins, DonutShoes, damifortune (HVB), npckc)
Tropes associated with NomnomNami:
- Ascended Extra: Most stories that take place in the same universe as Syrup feature protagonists who had supporting roles in previous stories. Currently, the only exceptions are Spooky Soiree, Wandering Wolf Trick, and Sex Advice Succubus (along with Syrup, of course), which introduce entirely new characters as protagonists.
- Author Appeal: The reason for her making so many "games about girls who like girls."
- Cutting Off the Branches: Starry Flowers uses some of the specific endings of the previous games. From Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet, it uses Pastille's ending with him revealing his magic to help Syrup gather materials for sweets and from First Kiss at a Spooky Soiree it picks Jam's ending with Marzipan breaking past her obliviousness and dating Jam properly.
- Puni Plush: Her usual art style.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism: Generally leans toward idealism and the belief that we can overcome our differences through friendship.