Bleedman, real name Vinson Ngo, is a Filipino artist known especially for his crossover works that gained notoriety in 2004 through his DeviantArt page (which can be found here. His comics are currently being hosted at Snafu Comics). Should be noted that his works are often Darker and Edgier versions of the material they are based on, and might be better read away from the prying eyes of children.
Works of his own:
- King of Fighters Doujinshi: A short based on The King of Fighters game (specifically 99-2001 a.k.a The NESTS Saga)
- Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: Mega Crossover of Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon characters centered around The Powerpuff Girls
- Grim Tales from Down Below: Based off a fanfic by E.R.M Griffin (a.k.a DeadDoll00). Focuses on the offspring of Grim and Mandy from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
- Sugar Bits: His, so far, only original work based on Fairy Tales. About a Gingerbread Man and his search for his creator when she stumbles into an alternate world based on fear and darkness.
- Invader Zim Manifest Doom: A webcomic originally started by an artist named Happy. Bleedman took over the story and art after Happy left the site.
He has also worked on other comics on the site when he has the time such as a guest page for Brain Dead, did the artwork for a story arc of Skull Boy (which has since gotten it's own page on the site), and a guest page for the Panty and Stocking Season 2 comic.
His works contain examples of:
- Art Evolution: While his original style was nothing to sneeze at, he definitely upped his game since his debut.
- So good in fact that many people think he's a great artist just wasting his time doing fan comics (though it's been stated that writing is not his strong suit. Nearly all his comics have someone else doing the story).
- Case in point, he was supposedly considered for a job to work on Fusionfall (it was only due to the higher ups that this didn't happen) and Maxwell Atoms (the creator of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) even tried to approach him◊ for character design work on the Underfist special(which Bleed had turned down due to other commitments).
- April Fools' Day: Started doing these in recent years.
- In 2011, he posted a fake PPGD comic in which the characters turn into ponies.
- In 2012, he updated all three of his comics with fake updates. PPG Doujinshi introduces a bunch of Mary Sue Sailor Earths (based on fan characters from DA who had adopted Bleedman's art style), Sugar Bits had Cupcake grow huge and muscled while Brave shrunk into a chibi form to attack Bleed Heart, and Grim Tales had a fake update for the long on hiatus Ever After. In Spanish.
- In 2013, PPGD was drawn in the style of Adventure Time.
- In 2014, For PPGD He referenced Powerpuff Girls Z. For Grim Tales, Minnie had a growth spurt and Sugar Bits Ginger goes Matrix.
- Author Appeal: Seems to like drawing slender-looking girls.
- Darker and Edgier: As stated above, this is his usual penchant as he loves to put characters of existing media that usually pretty light-hearted and put them in more extreme situation that'll involve more adult-oriented themes, heavier violence and death.
- Kudzu Plot: His plots can be utterly convoluted at times and tend to spin their wheels rather then advancing things to the point, so there's a good chance something he established won't be followed up on.
- Mega Crossover: Powerpuff Girls D and Grim Tales have characters from differnt shows interacting with each other. Oddly the original fanfic for the latter wasn't this, it was just more of a Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy fanfic with some bits of Nightmare Before Christmas thrown in. Bleed was the one who expanded on the concept.
- Panty Shot: Another part of his Author Appeal, he manages to fit one in somewhere in his comics. Sometimes whole fights are nothing but these.
- Self-Deprecation: If this picture is to be looked at, one can tell that he is at least somewhat aware of certain rumors that people have heard about him.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: He's one of the more popular creators on the Snafu comics website. At conventions, it's a common occurrence that folks at the SNAFU booth will be asked if any of them are Bleedman. Of course it would help if the other artists would update their works.
- Wall of Text: He tends to fill his panels to the brim with dialogue to the point that it often eschews his artwork.