Angelique Boyer (born Angelique Monique-Paulette Boyer Rousseau; July 4, 1988 on Saint-Claude, Jura, France) is a French-Mexican actress.
Born in France from Mexican parents she relocated to Mexico along with her family when she was very young, where she would grow with a passion for entertainment. She started her acting career by playing secondary roles in Telenovelas like Rebelde and Corazón salvaje.
In 2010 when she was given her first protagonist role in popular Televisa Telenovela Teresa as the titular Teresa Chávez Aguirre, which made her a famous star in Mexico and she went on to play several lead roles in many Telenovelas.
- Rebelde (2004 — 2006) as Victoria "Vico" Paz
- Corazones Al Limite (2004) as Anette Elizalde
- Objetos Perdidos (2007) as Miss Fitzgerald
- Muchachitas Como Tu (2007) as Margarita Villaseñor
- Alma De Hierro (2008 — 2009) as Sandra "Sandy" Hierro Jiménez
- Corazón salvaje (2009 — 2010) as Jimena / Estrella / Angela Villareal
- Mujeres Asesinas (2009) as Soledad Oropeza
- Teresa (2010 — 2011) as Teresa Chávez Aguirre
- Abismo De Pasion (2012) as Elisa Castañón
- Lo Que La Vida Me Robo (2013 — 2014) as Montserrat Mendoza
- Tres Veces Ana (2016) as Ana Lucía / Ana Laura / Ana Leticia
- Amar A Muerte (2018 — 2019) as Lucía Borges
- Acting for Two: Or three in the case of Tres Veces Ana, as she plays all 3 main characters who are identical triplets.
- Dyeing for Your Art: She's a natural brunette, but is known for dying her hair blonde or red a lot to play different roles.
- Ms. Fanservice: Her beauty and sex appeal became a big part of her roles ever since Corazón salvaje.
- Romance on the Set: With Diego Boneta on Rebelde and Sebastian Rulli on Lo que la vida me robó and Tres Veces Ana.
- Star-Making Role: Her role as the titular Teresa in Teresa, at least in the world of Telenovelas.
- Typecasting: Became infamous for playing leads in remakes of Telenovelas.