- Ambiguously Bi: Has Ship Tease with Rene and Ocean, but also admits to finding Qian Qian beautiful with a great figure and even says she wants to be Yuko's fangirl and finds her cute.
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: Despite his teasing, it's clear Lance cares about and loves his older sister.
- Childhood Friends: With Ocean and Qian Qian.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Starts developing feelings for Ocean as the story goes by.
- Damsel in Distress: Gets lost in the woods in Chapter 2 while getting fire wood and stuck in the rain.
- Moe: Is called this by her friends and is the poster girl for her family's bakery.
- Older Than They Look: Is the oldest of the group, but also the smallest.
- Ship Tease: With Rene and Ocean.
- Supreme Chef
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: "I didn't run into Ocean's arms because I like him or anything."
- But Not Too Foreign: Was born in America and moved to Lan Kong when he was very young.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Ocean.
- Oblivious to Love: Has no idea Qian Qian is crushing on him.
- Ship Tease: With Qian Qian.
- All Love Is Unrequited: She has a crush on Jessy, but whether he reciprocates or not is unknown.
- Childhood Friends: With Chelsea and Ocean.
- Meganekko: The only character to wear glasses.
- Ms. Fanservice: Tall, beautiful, and buxom.
- Ship Tease: With Jessy.
- Shrinking Violet: Is relatively shy and timid.
- But Not Too Foreign: She's half-Japanese and half-Chinese.
- The Fashionista
- Only One Name: Averted, she's the only character that has her last name known; her's being "Sasaki."
- He's Not My Boyfriend: When she tweets about spending the day with Jessy, she immediately adds she isn't his girlfriend, nor is he her type.
- Shipper on Deck: For Jessy and Qian Qian.
- Third-Person Person: She refers to herself in the third person (which is a popular trend in Asian cultures for girls to use to sound cute.)
- Childhood Friends: With Chelsea and Qian Qian.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Jessy.
- Missing Mom: He was raised only by his father.
- Nice Guy: Chelsea notes on several occasions that he is oddly gentle and kind.
- Oblivious to Love: Granted, she hasn't fully understood her feelings herself, but Ocean is unaware of Chelsea's growing feelings for him.
- Ship Tease: With Chelsea.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Inverted and played straight, he calls his older sister "Stupid Chelsea" all the time and finds her annoying, however, she also finds him irritating at times; as typical for siblings.
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: Despite his rude teasing, he does care about his sister.
- The Baby of the Bunch: Is the youngest of the group, being a year below the other five.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: An academic overachiever, but when it comes to his responsibilities at the bakery, he'd rather shirk off, however, he's extremely talented at decorating the baked goods.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: Will glare at any guy who looks at Yuko.
- Love at First Sight: Fell for Yuko at first sight.
- Shipper on Deck: Implied to ship Chelsea and Ocean, having once sent pictures of Chelsea to Ocean from her phone; which are implied to be the unseen ones of her in a swimsuit when Yuko took pictures of her and Qian Qian.