These tropes apply to (almost) all the characters and will not have to be listed:
- Anime Hair
- Calling Your Attacks
- Dub Name Change
- Gang of Hats: Most of the rival teams in season 1 revolve around one gimmick.
- I Can Still Fight!
- Last-Name Basis
Please note that all Japanese characters are in Last Name First Name order.
Click here to return to the main character page.
- Alliterative Name: With a "K".
- Ascended Extra: His in-game bio states he wants to be a match commentator like his father. Guess what he is in the show?
- Combat Commentator: In the anime. He acts as Raimon's commentator in the first half of season 1, season 2 and in the last episode.
- It Runs in the Family: Keita, along with his father and little brother, are loud and proud of what they do!
- Large Ham Announcer: Just like his father, he's loud and proud about announcing and super excited to commentate the soccer matches.
- No Indoor Voice: He's just as loud and excited as his father when they announced the soccer games.
- Non-Action Guy: While recruitable in the games, his stats are lacking.
- Opaque Nerd Glasses: He wears these.
- Recurring Extra: Presumably the players know his name, but how he pops up just as Raimon has a match is another question.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: In GO, her hair is pink instead of brown, but it isn't clear if it's dyed or it's a retcon.
- Cheerful Child
- Damsel in Distress: Nothing actually happens to her. But just threatening her safety was enough to pull Gouenji out of most of the Aliea arc.
- Genki Girl
- Girlish Pigtails: In twin braids.
- Ill Girl: Comatose for a year, and spends more time recovering in a wheelchair at the hospital in the 2nd game. After that she was fine.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Pink hair in GO, possibly dyed.
- Alliterative Name: In the dub, both his first and last name start with "P".
- Ascended Extra: Made an official Raimon Eleven player in the manga.
- Hidden Depths: According to Word of God.
- In-Series Nickname: Tamagorou.
- Older Than He Looks: Like any other short guy in this show, but at least he's one of the youngest members, so it isn't much of a problem.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has green hair.