A little character sheet for Wynter's Dangan Ronpa... parody? sequel? thing. There's actually no story to it, not yet anyway, and this mainly exists because she can't stop making up characters and needs some place to put them SINGLE TEAR
also tropes are helpful for characterization ideas and having this on tvtropes is like a billion times more convenient okok
everything is subject to change because miss creator here can't make up her mind
Super High-School Level Good Luck
- Amateur Sleuth
- Born Lucky
- Character Development: Starts off as a shy, awkward teenager before growing into a full blown Determinator.
- Determinator: Becomes this by the end of the story.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: A mild version, regarding his illness.
- Idiot Hair
- Ill Boy: A former one, but it still shows: he's physically weak compared to the other characters, and lacks stamina.
- The Kirk
- Nice Guy
- Meaningful Name
- No Social Skills: Is unused to interacting with people his own age, due to being isolated from people because of his illness.
- Ordinary High-School Student
- Soap Opera Disease: Suffered from this for most of his life, up until about a year before the beginning of the story, which left him hospitalized during childhood.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist
- Will Not Tell a Lie: He's a genuinely honest person, as well as a terrible liar.
Super High-School Level Paramedic
- Actual Pacifist
- Big Brother Mentor
- Failure Knight: Fukui bears quite a resemblance to his deceased little brother, which triggers this.
- Gentle Giant: One of the tallest of the students, as well as one of the kindest.
- Hot-Blooded: When it comes to his medical work.
- The Medic: Natch.
- My Greatest Failure: His brother, the one person he couldn't save.
- Nice Guy
Super High-School Level Bodyguard
- Because You Were Nice to Me:
- Hot Chick In A Badass Suit
- I Owe You My Life
- Perpetual Frowner
- Sacrificed Basic Skill for Awesome Training
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality
Super High-School Level Veterinarian
Super High-School Level Model
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: He's a professional model and a famous one at that, but at the same time, he's a complete ditz.