This covers Humans who are recruitable through the gacha or special events of Granblue Fantasy.
- Com Mons: Due to their sheer quantity alone, it is statistically easier to obtain Human characters from the gacha. Subsequently, it would not be that difficult to form an all-Human party regardless of rarity nor weapon proficiency. This is the reason why most players consider the Sword and Dagger as the top priorities when deciding which race-specific Bahamut weapons should be crafted first.
- Humans Are Average: Downplayed example. While they don't have any distinguishing physical traits compared to the other races, stats-wise they are as varied as all the other races.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Human characters form a majority of the character roster, reaching over 100 from the gacha-recruitable characters alone. If the Story and Event-recruitable characters are considered, then the total count would rise to 150 or more.
- Mukokuseki: Everyone's ethnicity is fairly ambiguous. Some are Ambiguously Brown instead, such as J.J., Jamil and Spinnah.
- Situational Sword: The stats of Human characters can be significantly boosted by the Dagger, Fist, and Sword variants of the Bahamut weapons.