Portrayed by: Cameron Boyce
- Ambiguously Brown: Conor's nationality is never brought up but the actor is half black.
- Brilliant, but Lazy:
- The Cast Show Off: In The Incident Cameron Boyce gets to show off his dancing skills
- Game-Breaking Injury: He injured his thumb, which caused him to put his career as a champion gamer on hold.
- Freudian Excuse: Connor is an excellent dancer, but at first he hides this from his friends and refuses to enter a contest to save Billy's restaurant because He kicked someone down a laundry chute while breakdancing and injured them badly. He eventually decides to play The Atoner.
- Only Sane Man:
- The Slacker: Cameron Boyce is no stranger to playing this role. Conor doesn't seem to care much about school, and he didn't even know school lasted five days a week.
- Youthful Freckles: It's Cameron Boyce.
Portrayed by: Murray Rundus
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Wendell can be somewhat abrasive whiny, and often makes fun of Franklin, but he's still a good friend to Conor, at least when it matters.
- The Friend No One Likes: Depends on the episode.
- The Slacker: Apparently, even more so than Conor, that when he gave up video games, he was able to do well in school during that time.
Portrayed by Felix Avita
- Butt-Monkey: Suffers this a lot, as he gets bullied by Wendell, and he gets pig intestines on his face because Ashley was careless.
- Dawson Casting: Inverted. Avita's 12 as of the first season and plays a high-school student.
- Fanboy: He's been a fan of Conor (aka KidFury) for a long time.
- Has a Type: Apparently "rugged women". At the end of same episode where he reveals this, he, of course, meets (and gets carried off by) a rather husky girl after they both realized they shared a love for raisins.
- Manipulative Bastard: The Chair makes it clear that Franklin can be very manipulative of others. He instigated the "no gaming" bet, and basically set up everything so that his other friends are forced to cave. The whole bet ended up being a gambit so that he could get the chair.
Portrayed by Sophie Reynolds
- Brainless Beauty: Ashley is pretty, but appears to not be very bright. On occasion, however, Conor has noted that she is a surprisingly smart gamer - Obfuscating Stupidity may be in play here.
- Cute Bruiser: Arguably the strongest of the team after Wendell. Can easily wrestle down a teacher.
- Dumbass No More: While Ashley was presented as a Dumb Blonde during season 1 (see the below entry). By season 2 she is shown to be intelligent with moments of Cloudcuckoolander
- Dumb Blonde: Ashley is a blonde, and she isn't very bright. She doesn't know what an athletic club is, she thinks computers were used on the Mayflower, and she recklessly stretched pig intestines wondering what they were. Ashley even had trouble being subtle, as they tried to get Wendell to play a game they got him out of, only for her to reveal their real intentions to him.
- Turns out she knows a lot about go-karts.
- Gamer Chick: She loves video games, but doesn't want her volleyball teammates to find out.
- Only Sane Man: Starts to take on this role in season 2.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: In "The Stump War", she dresses up very well in an expensive outfit.
- Ship Tease: With Conor
- The Smurfette Principle: Ashley is the only girl among Conor's circle of friends.
- Wrench Wench: She comes from a family of mechanics.