The cast of characters in Dyna Blade's Misadventures!
- Anti-Hero: Despite being the main character, she doesn't seem to like doing good things.
- Anti-Role Model: Comic 15 says not to copy Dyna Blade's actions in that comic.
- Caps Lock: Averted, this was one of Dyna Blade's main tropes from TARS she lost. She does occasionally say her lines in all caps, though.
- Evil Is Petty: She damages property, harasses people, and takes giant dumps on Kirby's house.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Dyna Blade doesn't like too many things.
- Lighter and Softer: This Dyna Blade isn't like the one from The Air Ride Series.
- Signature Move: The trample. Dyna Blade lands on the target with excessive force, in an attempt to destroy it.
- Verbal Tic: "Squawk"
- Ascended Extra: Going to be much more recurring than she was in TARS.
- Been There, Shaped History: She's the reason why Amendment 19 was ratified. No, she didn't fight for Woman's Suffrage. Women always had suffrage in this universe. Instead, she hogged the only woman ballot box for the entire election until Amendment 19 was ratified, claiming that she was never allowed to vote again. The government erased her from history by making a false Amendment 19, the one we all know today.
- The Bus Came Back: Was once a forgotten minor character from TARS, and dropped from the Air Ride Adventures cast to avoid too many characters. Now she's back, sporting new hair as well.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Dyna Blade's Mom is not smart.
- Really 700 Years Old: She looked exactly the same as she does in the present day around 100 years ago, during 1916. This implies she's possibly around 200 years old or more.
- Technologically Blind Elders: One of her main character traits.
- Verbal Tic: Shares "Squawk" with her daughter.
- Early-Bird Cameo: His species is mentioned as early as Comic 1, when Dyna Blade says Kirbies are her favorite food.
A Kirby who is notorious for stealing things. First appeared in Comic 12.
- Black Bead Eyes: Finally averted after appearing in a few comics after TARS's cancellation. His eyes now look more like actual eyes a Kirby would possess.
- Blush Sticker: He finally gets this trope too, as the other part of his redesign.
- Karmic Thief: In his first appearance, he's one, as he stole from Dyna Blade. He doesn't get away with it for long, however.
- Bungling Inventor
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Currently, his only appearance doesn't portray him as a genius.
- Stylistic Suck: His Little Tykes War Machine, pictured to the right. It's poorly inserted into the comic, as there are tons of white particles surrounding it, and there's a transparent part of the eye.
- Professional Killer: It's mentioned in Comic 14 that he was hired by Dyna Blade.
- That One Attack: The Ball Pattern is said to be an In-Universe example of this trope.
- Uncredited Role: The sprite ripper was credited as Sprites Inc., the website where the sprites were found, due to a name for who ripped the sprites not being found on the site.