- Using the taser. No matter how many times you use it, frying enemies to flames never gets old.
- The helicopter battle in Base Tower, complete with awesome music.
- The fight with Jason Chance at the end of Syphon Filter 2, ending with Jason getting shot with an UAS-12 into the tail rotors of a parked Apache helicopter, which counts as an awesome Cruel and Unusual Death for him "killing" Teresa.
- Chasing Mara Aramov through the subway system, all while dodging incoming gunfire and trains, making the third level of the first game incredibly intense.
- The incredibly corny, but still badass Gabe Logan intro from Syphon Filter 2, which makes him look more capable of doing certain things than he actually is.
- For meta example, kicking your opponent's butt in Player Versus Player mode of 2 and 3 with 10-0 scoreline can be counted as this.
Awesome / Syphon Filter