The King has arrived, ready to take on the challengers who want to claim his throne.
- Anytime Godzilla shows up with his roar challenging the Monster of the Week and charging up his power breath.
- S1E03 "Talkin' Trash": Dr. Felix Hoenikker telling off Dean Whitehead what every Godzilla fan wishes to hear whenever a corporate executive pokes their nose where it's not needed after Dean complains about not applying the patent towards the Nanotech Creature:
- S1E05 "The Winter of Our Discontent": When Nick finds out that an experimental computer-operated control device created by Winter's was controlling Godzilla, he went into full on Papa Wolf Mode.
- S1E08 "Leviathan": While it looked like Mendel isn't able to save his teammates from the Tachyon aliens' grasp, he slyly switches out N.I.G.E.L.'s motherboard with one that's programmed with the attitude of Curley, prompting him to go on a destructive streak. When ordered by his idol, Dr. Preloran, to stop N.I.G.E.L., Mendel simply wags a finger and goes "Bad N.I.G.E.L., stop", similar in a manner of a pet owner who's far too amused seeing his pet wreck revenge on someone who had wronged them before. Talk about balls of steel from the resident Butt-Monkey.
- Not too long after, when Dr. Preloran bemoans on how Mendal destroyed humanity's chance of exchanging knowledge with the Tachyon aliens, Mendal calls him out on essentially betraying humanity, saying that mankind didn't "crawl out of the primordial ooze just to hand over Earth to some spacemen."
- S1E09 "Hive": Randy points out that one should never underestimate Godzilla.
Randy: I've said it before and I'll say it again: Never bet against the "Lizard King"!
- Craven gets two in this episode. The first is when he finally follows Monique's lead and learns to be self-sufficient. The second is when he tries to help an injured Monique escape. When she's too proud to let him carry her, he points out that it wouldn't kill her to accept someone's help every now and again.
- S1E12-14 "Monster Wars": The Tachyon aliens bought back the original Zilla upgraded as a cyborg, meaning that he's an Undead Radioactive Alien Hybrid Mutant Cyborg Kaiju. Equally awesome is that both Godzilla, Jr. and Nick stand up to him.
- When the monsters are finally released from the Tachyon aliens' control, they show their oppressors why one shouldn't screw with them and their home. The Giant Bat saves Nick and the rest of the team, the Cryptocleidus has its The Dog Bites Back, Queen Bee becomes the first of the monsters to destroy one of the warships, and lastly, Godzilla taking down several ships before confronting his cyborg father.
- Cyborg Godzilla uses all his arsenal to try to destroy Godzilla Junior who didn't need stinkin' cybernetic implants. He only uses his skills and wits to best him. Godzilla delivers the finishing blow and tore into his former father's insides, allowing Junior to kill Senior for good this time. The Tachyon core collective sounds the retreat not long after, which means that Godzilla Junior ends the Monster Wars. He truly deserves the spot as the Lizard King.
- While several of the monsters may have perished, they went down fighting and took some of their enemies with them and thanks to their sacrifices, the humans are able to muster the power to repel the Tachyon invasion successfully.
- S1E15 "Competition": Craven of all people takes the creator and pilot of the Robo-Yeti, Dr. Yukiko Ifukubue of the JGSDF, hostage using N.I.G.E.L. They might have gotten away but it remains moot since King Cobra appeared right after.
- S1E20 "Juggernaut": This episode has two moments:
- Godzilla saves Nick, Monique, and a subway train full of innocent civilians by grabbing it with his hands.
- While trying to stop the Techno-Sentinet, two Apache helicopters choose to fire on Godzilla. He wastes no time with them for long, biting the tail of the first one (much like how his biological father took out one pursuing helicopter), and then dodging missiles fired by the second before taking it out with his tail (all the helicopter pilots safely eject). This allows him to go deal with the Techno-Sentient.
- S2E01 "Future Shock": The team - sans Mendel, who's out sick - accidentally travel to an alternate future, where monsters known as D.R.A.G.M.A.s have destroyed most of the military forces of Earth and basically overrun the world. When Nick hesitantly asks what happened to Godzilla, Future Craven shows him a memorial statute of Godzilla, and states that he fought as long as possible, saving millions of lives before finally being defeated.
- What makes this even cooler is that these are basically the series' answer to DESTROYAH and it's implied Godzilla Jr actually managed to kill most of them.
- S2E03 "S.C.A.L.E.": Godzilla did an excellent landing before confronting Skeetera and the Giant Bat. Randy is clearly impressed with the feat.
Randy: The G-Man comes up with the rebound and it's good!
- S2E05 "Freak Show": Mayor Ebert chewing out Tobias Wilson for Medusa's escape. It shows that while he may be a politician, despite the stereotypes, he truly cares about the safety of the citizens and takes his job deadly seriously.
Tobias Wilson: You can't destroy Medusa - she's private property!
Mayor Ebert: People have been hurt, and the city is in danger. I can do what I want, Wilson, including holding you responsible!
- S2E07 "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been": Mendel drives a dinghy toward the Mutant Bacillus loaded with a drum of the antibiotic Elsie had whipped up. As he bails before the Bacillus eats the dinghy:
- S2E08 "Wedding Bells Blew":An episode centering on the battle between fire and ice. Godzilla met his elemental rival in the form of a mutant Manta, their breath attacks colliding so intensely that they cause the weather to burst into a violent storm.
- Elsie finally stands up to her parents after spending nearly the entire episode playing second-fiddle to her more successful sister, getting the wedding guests to safety while staying calm as Godzilla was dueling with the Sub-zero Manta.
- S2E16 "Vision": Don't forget about the excellent teamwork both Monique and Godzilla displayed. Monique uses the plane she's piloting to draw the Hummingbird's attention away from the city. When they pursue her, Monique turns the ship towards Godzilla who renders two of the birds unconscious with remarkable aiming with his Breath Weapon.
- Godzilla's cooperation and impressive combat skills shouldn't be ignored. Despite unable to understand what the visors were, Godzilla trusts Nick to place them on him and try it on and with it, he is able to see the Hummingbirds. Godzilla demolishes the flock using his claws, tail and his Power Breath. His marksman ship is unparalleled for a Kaiju as he's able to hit his targets without harming his family and the passengers on that plane.