Million Arthur (叛逆性ミリオンアーサー, Hangyaku-sei Mirion Āsā, lit. "Operation Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur") is a TV anime adaptation of the Million Arthur series by Square Enix.
The sacred sword Excalibur was created to judge a person's ability to be king of England. Those whom the sword accepts will be called "Arthur" and will obtain great power. However, there was not a single Arthur, but many. Due to this massive creation of legendary humans, the world and its history began to be distorted. Now, with the aim of restoring the history of the world to its original course, six Arthurs, a master of the sword, a fighter, a sniper, a puncher, an alchemist and a shooter, will go to England. Their mission is to defeat all those who have managed to obtain a power from the sacred sword Excalibur and who are distorting the world.
Million Arthur provides examples of:
- Action Girl: Basically all of the female Arthurs.
- Ambiguously Bi: Dancho. According to the game, she has a gayness rating of 10! And frequently flirts with other girls. Whether she's also into dudes however has neither been confirmed or denied.
- Animal-Eared Headband: Renkin's Animal Eared Hood.
- The Anime of the Game
- Badass Bookworm: Renkin.
- BFG: Yamaneko uses a rocket launcher in combat.
- Bishōnen: Kakka's a rather cute boy with a nice hat.
- Braids of Action: Dancho.
- Cleavage Window: Yamaneko.
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: Dancho.
- Covert Pervert: Dancho frequently flirts in some...questionable ways.
- Curtains Match the Window: Kakka.
- Genki Girl: Dancho.
- Girlish Pigtails: Yamaneko.
- Guns Akimbo: Ruro.
- Meganekko: Bethor.
- Nice Hat: Kakka. With a top hat!
- Power Fist: Tekken.
- Purple Is the New Black: Yamaneko's hair.
- Rapunzel Hair: Dancho's hair goes past her back.
- Small Girl, Big Gun: Renkin's quite small and uses a giant mallet that's about as big as she is.
- Stripperific: Coupy.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Plenty of these. Kakka, Nuckelavee, Titania, Brigitte, and Bethor.