Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga/+ Bowser's Minions
- This game marking the third attempt at a Mario RPG caused a lot of rejoicing back in the day.
- What's this? Oh, a Superstar Saga remake— Wait. A SUPERSTAR SAGA REMAKE?! SOLD.
- Fans disappointed with Bowser's Butt-Monkey role in the original game were excited when the second gameplay mode, featuring Bowser's minions on a quest to rescue their master, was revealed.
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
- Baby Mario and Baby Luigi fighting alongside their adult counterparts.
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- Oh cool, a new Mario & Luigi ga- FAWFUL IS BACK?!?!?! AND HE'S THE MAIN ANTAGONIST?!?! I HAVE CHEERS!!!!!
- Playing as Bowser is awesome itself. He even has his own battle music to go along with it. Just imagine Bowser steamrolling through enemies.
- Only half a year after Bowser's Minions released, Nintendo announced a Bowser's Inside Story remake. On its 10th anniversary.
- The addition of this game's second mode, Bowser Jr.'s Journey, has also been met with excited praise upon its reveal, since the remake can now be considered "Bowser and Jr.'s own game...co-starring the Mario Bros.".
- Additionally, the Giant Bowser battles are even animated similar to the Giant Luigi battles from Dream Team.
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
- Hey, a new Mario and Luigi game- IT'S A CROSSOVER WITH PAPER MARIO?!? SOLD!!!
- Paper Bowser can talk again (after being voiceless in the previous Paper Mario), and has his old personality back, making fans of the original Paper Mario games very happy.
- Not only are King Bob-Omb and Papercraft Luigi confirmed, but the Koopalings have returned. Even better - they can also speak◊ unlike Superstar Saga.