edited 7th Apr '12 12:13:52 PM by TropeEater
edited 9th Apr '12 12:10:43 PM by Feather7603
- Accidental Innuendo: Used for an example of that trope under the TV Tropes folder.
- Breather Boss: Correct.
- Chunky Salsa Rule: Correct, although a case where a pothole actually would work better.
- Counter-Strike: Correct.
- Dynasty Warriors - The Wei Rulers: Correct.
- Dragon Quest III: Incorrect, should actually be Revive Kills Zombie (as doing that much damage in one pop, regardless of its source, cannot be this trope).
- Emergency Weapon: Correct.
- Forced Level-Grinding: Incorrect, should be Death of a Thousand Cuts.
- Fridge/Homestuck: Incorrect, should be Death of a Thousand Cuts.
- Game Breaker: Fighting Games: Incorrect, should be Death of a Thousand Cuts and Nerf Arm.
- Humiliation Conga: Correct, used as comparison.
- Iji: Incorrect, should be Death of a Thousand Cuts
- Macho Masochism: Incorrect, should be Humiliation Conga.
- Mercy Rewarded: Incorrect, used instead of either Self-Imposed Challenge or Death of a Thousand Cuts.
- Perfect Dark: Correct, and it even notes where it's a valid strategy in competitive play.
- Quest for Glory: Somewhat correct; describing both this trope and Death of a Thousand Cuts.
- Super Smash Bros.: Correct, although terribly intermingled with Death of a Thousand Cuts and should be seperated.
- Tropes A to M: Correct.
- Write A Shonen Series: Not only incorrect, but I don't even know what they're trying to say.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: Correct, presented as an opposite.
edited 9th Apr '12 8:33:31 AM by 32_Footsteps
edited 9th Apr '12 12:11:51 PM by Feather7603
edited 9th Apr '12 12:21:23 PM by lebrel
edited 9th Apr '12 12:32:05 PM by Feather7603
edited 9th Apr '12 2:57:19 PM by lebrel
edited 9th Apr '12 3:22:38 PM by SAMAS
edited 10th Apr '12 7:47:29 AM by troacctid
edited 10th Apr '12 10:04:01 AM by Feather7603
Page Action: Cherry Tapping
12th May '12 7:45:28 AM