Taryn Nicole Terrell
(born December 28, 1985 in New Orleans, Louisiana) is a professional wrestler, actress, stunt woman, and model. From 2007 to 2010, she would make appearances in Florida Championship Wrestling. She signed on to WWE
from 2008 to 2010 under the ring name Tiffany
as a wrestler and occasional General Manager. Starting in 2010, she made appearances on the Independent Circuit. In 2012, she joined TNA
and its territory Ohio Valley Wrestling under her name Taryn Terrell
as a referee and wrestler.
She has posed for Playboy
, Maxim, and other ventures.
On March 2, 2014, she gave birth to her first daughter, Emerson.
- K-Ville (2007): Brothel Girl
- Treme (2012): Cindy
- Common Law (2012): Yoga Girl
- The Campaign (2012): Janette
- Empire State (2013): Hot Guide
- Aztec Warrior (2013): Marcella
- Jake's Road (2013): Sylvia
- W.I.N.O (2013): Eve
- Oldboy (2013 English remake): Girl in Park
- Action Girl: Though she did not win the contest, she is one of the better wrestlers to come out of WWE's Divasearch, This was not immediately apparent since WWE had her stand around in tag matches where she was never tagged in an then put her in a managerial role.
- Action Mom: After giving birth to her daughter she returned to TNA as a wrestler.
- Arch-Enemy: In WWE: Vickie Guerrero and Lay Cool. In TNA: Gail Kim.
- Ascended Meme: When on ECW was frequently referred to as a clone of Kelly Kelly. Guess who becomes her BFF when she is moved to Smackdown.
- Beat Them at Their Own Game: At Slammiversary XI, she subjected Gail Kim to her own Figure-Four Leglock Around The Ringpost, though it's not what ended the match.
- Berserk Button: Getting slapped across the face.
- The Berserker: How she tends to fight when she gets pissed.
- Beware the Nice Ones: More so in WWE where she had a very girly appearance and smiled sweetly during her entrance - only to turn very aggressive and competitive when the bell rang. In TNA the nice part is de-emphasised.
- Big Damn Heroes: Spearing Rosa Mendes after she and Zack Ryder ignored her warning not to interfere in the final ECW title defense. This ultimately was not enough to save the platinum phoenix from Ezekiel Jackson but was did let us know she would have something to do after WWECW was over.
- By The Hair: She lost a Ladder Match when Gail Kim tied her hair to the ring ropes.
- The Cheerleader: Is a former cheerleader and her WWE ring gear had a cheerleading skirt to evoke this.
- Dung Fu: Taeler Hendrix threw shit on Taryn Terrell so miss Terrell offered Taeler a shot at the OVW title in a "poop in the pool match". The stipulation was that Hendrix would be thrown in if Taryn retained but Taeler won the championship, then fell in by accident.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Tiffany was not too celebrated for her ability to cut promos. In fact, William Regal asked on camera what was wrong with her voice. Okay, he was the bad guy but it mirrored what was said on dirt sheets. The mutants did not seem to mind though and there were not too many complaints about her announcing while in FCW.
- Domestic Abuser: She assaulted her husband, which is incredible considering Drew McIntyre is much larger than her.
- Easily-Distracted Referee: Reached its peak at TNA Genesis 2013, where Gail wrestle four people (ODB, Mickie James, Velvet Sky and Brooke), cheated every single time, then lost even though she had her foot under the rope.
- Expy: To Trinity in TNA
- Fake Hair Drama: When she finally snapped on Gail Kim, she actually ripped out some of her own extensions in rage.
- Finishing Move: Spear; Running or Elevated Cutter; Diving Bulldog; Dragon Sleeper Hold
- Genre Blindness: During her feud with LayCool, she would often attempt a hurricanrana on Michelle McCool. Every time, McCool would counter it into the Faith Breaker.
- Genre Savvy: As a referee, she would never fall for the heel's distraction tricks. Don't worry though, she was more than capable of distracting herself (which is still more competence than most refs)
- Gimmick Matches: Introduced the "Elimination Chase" to wrestling when deciding how the challenger to Jack Swagger's ECW championship would be picked.
- Granola Girl: She is a vegan and leads several groups that help animals, orphans, neglected and abused children, and people suffering from cystic fibrosis. Although she eventually had to start eating meat because she needed the protein for her power lifting.
- Lovely Angels: With Kelly Kelly as 'Blondetourage'. She presumably would have gotten more matches had she not been suspended.
- Made of Iron: She has competed in Ladder Matches and Last Man Standing Matches. She is rather proud of some of the injuries she has taken in her career.
- Ms. Fanservice: Most of her ring outfits tend to be skimpy. There's also her model and acting work.
- Perky Female Minion: To Theodore Long while he was general manager of ECW. He left her there with his blessing when returning to Smackdown.
- Put on a Bus: William Regal took over from her on ECW after she was in a car crash. (She was really healing from an injury sustained on FCW)
- Reasonable Authority Figure: As the ECW general manager. No, she was not the most competent or business savvy of the bunch but when your competition is Vickie Guerrero's nepotism, the pointlessly cruel anonymous Raw GM to a bunch of celebrities more concerned about their own agendas than running a wrestling show and you predecessor is Paul Heyman you will look reasonable by comparison unless you are a real piece of work.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: Her WWECW theme. Is "I'm insatiable! I can't get enough! I need to find a boy!" something you expect from a general manager?
- Spiritual Successor: Diva Dirt writers frequently compared Kaitlyn to her, see X Meets Y for the details. Notable in that Kaitlyn would eventually call herself "The Hybrid Diva" in reference to that.
- Stunt Double: She has done stunt work for various actresses in works like Now You See Me and This Is the End.
- Tag Team: Blondetourage with Kelly Kelly, their primary goal was taking down Laycool.
- Unstoppable Rage: A defining trait of her in-ring persona.
- X Meets Y: She was frequently thought of as a combination of the glamorous model like Kelly Kelly but also the powerful Amazon like Beth Phoenix. She is both a former cheerleader and power lifter.