Taryn Nicole Terrell
(born December 28, 1985 in New Orleans, Louisiana) is a professional wrestler, actress, stunt woman, and model. From 2007 to 2010, she would make appearances in Florida Championship Wrestling. She signed on to WWE
from 2008 to 2010 under the ring name Tiffany
as a wrestler and occasional General Manager. Starting in 2010, she made appearances on the Independent Circuit. In 2012, she joined TNA
and its territory Ohio Valley Wrestling under her name Taryn Terrell
as a referee and wrestler, eventually winning the Knockouts Championship in late 2014.
She has posed for Playboy
, Maxim, and other ventures.
On March 2, 2014, she gave birth to her first daughter, Emerson.
- K-Ville (2007): Brothel Girl
- Treme (2012): Cindy
- Common Law (2012): Yoga Girl
- The Campaign (2012): Janette
- Empire State (2013): Hot Guide
- Aztec Warrior (2013): Marcella
- Jake's Road (2013): Sylvia
- W.I.N.O (2013): Eve
- Oldboy (2013 English remake): Girl in Park
- Action Girl: Though she did not win the contest, she is one of the better wrestlers to come out of WWE's Divasearch, This was not immediately apparent since WWE had her stand around in tag matches where she was never tagged in an then put her in a managerial role.
- Action Mom: After giving birth to her daughter she returned to TNA as a wrestler.
- Arch-Enemy: In WWE: Vickie Guerrero and Lay Cool. In TNA: Gail Kim, who eventually acknowledged her as a Worthy Opponent.
- Ascended Meme: When on ECW was frequently referred to as a clone of Kelly Kelly. Guess who becomes her BFF when she is moved to Smackdown.
- Beat Them at Their Own Game: At Slammiversary XI, she subjected Gail Kim to her own Figure-Four Leglock Around The Ringpost, though it's not what ended the match.
- Berserk Button: Getting slapped across the face.
- The Berserker: How she tends to fight when she gets pissed.
- Beware the Nice Ones: More so in WWE where she had a very girly appearance and smiled sweetly during her entrance - only to turn very aggressive and competitive when the bell rang. In TNA the nice part is de-emphasised.
- Big Damn Heroes: Spearing Rosa Mendes after she and Zack Ryder ignored her warning not to interfere in the final ECW title defense. This ultimately was not enough to save the platinum phoenix from Ezekiel Jackson but did let us know she would have something to do after WWECW was over.
- By The Hair: She lost a Ladder Match when Gail Kim tied her hair to the ring ropes.
- The Cheerleader: Is a former cheerleader and her WWE ring gear had a cheerleading skirt to evoke this.
- Cute but Cacophonic: Tiffany was not too celebrated for her ability to cut promos. In fact, William Regal asked on camera what was wrong with her voice. Okay, he was the bad guy but it mirrored what was said on dirt sheets. The mutants did not seem to mind though and there were not too many complaints about her announcing while in FCW.
- Domestic Abuser: She assaulted her husband, which is incredible considering Drew McIntyre is much larger than her.
- Dung Fu: Taeler Hendrix threw shit on Taryn Terrell so Miss Terrell offered Taeler a shot at the OVW title in a "poop in the pool match". The stipulation was that Hendrix would be thrown in if Taryn retained. Taeler won the championship but then fell in by accident.
- Easily Distracted Referee: Reached its peak at TNA Genesis 2013, where Gail wrestled four people (ODB, Mickie James, Velvet Sky and Brooke) in a gauntlet match, cheated against every single one of them, then lost even though Gail got her foot under the rope.
- Expy: To Trinity in TNA
- Fake Hair Drama: When she finally snapped on Gail Kim, she actually ripped out some of her own extensions in rage.
- Fan Service Pack: Her WWE wrestling attire was a little on the modest side - her top didn't expose that much and she had a skirt over Modesty Shorts. In TNA she switched it up for a more revealing sports bra and hot pants.
- Finishing Move: Spear; Running or Elevated Cutter; Diving Bulldog; Dragon Sleeper Hold
- Friend to All Children: Her first appearance on Smackdown was babysitting Rey Mysterio's daughter Aliyah.
- Genre Blindness: During her feud with LayCool, she would often attempt a hurricanrana on Michelle McCool. Every time, McCool would counter it into the Faith Breaker.
- Genre Savvy: As a referee, she would never fall for the heel's distraction tricks. Don't worry though, she was more than capable of distracting herself (which is still more competence than most refs)
- Gimmick Matches: Introduced the "Elimination Chase" to wrestling when deciding how the challenger to Jack Swagger's ECW championship would be picked.
- Girly Bruiser: Is both a former cheerleader and power lifter as well as a stunningly gorgeous model. She previously wrestled in a skirt (and some of her TNA attire will have pink on it) - and is also known for Unstoppable Rage and determination in wrestling. She's also a stunt woman too.
- Granola Girl: She is a vegan and leads several groups that help animals, orphans, neglected and abused children, and people suffering from cystic fibrosis. Although she eventually had to start eating meat because she needed the protein for her power lifting.
- Lovely Angels: With Kelly Kelly as 'Blondetourage'. She presumably would have gotten more matches had she not been suspended.
- Made of Iron: She has competed in Ladder Matches and Last Man Standing Matches. She is rather proud of some of the injuries she has taken in her career.
- Ms. Fanservice: Most of her ring outfits tend to be skimpy. There's also her model and acting work.
- Naughty Nuns: Took part in a Halloween Costume Contest dressed as a nun. She said "vote for me and I'll personally take you to heaven".
- Perky Female Minion: To Theodore Long while he was general manager of ECW. He left her there with his blessing when returning to Smackdown.
- Put on a Bus: William Regal took over from her on ECW after she was in a car crash. (She was really healing from an injury sustained on FCW)
- Reasonable Authority Figure: As the ECW general manager. No, she was not the most competent or business savvy of the bunch but when your competition is Vickie Guerrero's nepotism, the pointlessly cruel anonymous Raw GM to a bunch of celebrities more concerned about their own agendas than running a wrestling show, and one of your predecessors is Paul Heyman, you will look reasonable by comparison unless you are a real piece of work.
- Sexy Whatever Outfit: For Halloween 2008 it was a nun.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: Her WWE theme especially in its brand version of ECW. Is "I'm insatiable! I can't get enough! I need to find a boy!" something you expect from a general manager?
- Spiritual Successor: Diva Dirt writers frequently compared Kaitlyn to her, see X Meets Y for the details. Notable in that Kaitlyn would eventually call herself "The Hybrid Diva" in reference to that.
- Stripperiffic: As far as referee gear is concerned. Her outfit was definitely sexier than a standard one.
- Stunt Double: She has done stunt work for various actresses in works like Now You See Me, This Is the End, and Jurassic World.
- Tag Team: Blondetourage with Kelly Kelly, their primary goal was taking down Laycool.
- Unstoppable Rage: A defining trait of her in-ring persona.
- Worthy Opponent: After a couple of ferocious matches with Gail Kim earned Taryn the respect of wrestling fans, she became pregnant and left TNA for a bit, during which Gail had a Heel-Face Turn. Upon her return, Gail would acknowledge her as this.
- X Meets Y: She was frequently thought of as a combination of the glamorous model like Kelly Kelly but also the powerful Amazon like Beth Phoenix. She is both a former cheerleader and power lifter.
- Xenafication / Took a Level in Badass: Went from ECW General Manager to active wrestler. Same deal in TNA where she was a referee turned wrestler.