Video Game: Anti Idle The Game
Anti-Idle: The Game is an Idle Game
created by Tukkun and playable exclusively on Kongregate. The game follows standard idle game rules but also incorporates several elements from other types of games into one game. It actually lets you toggle whether you are idle or not - if you aren't idle, not only will you get the rewards from playing whatever part of the active game you're playing, you'll also get more rewards than if you just left it on idle.
The game boasts ten different features, each providing ways to boost your level and monetary gain:
- The Garden allows you to plant trees and harvest them for Coins.
- The Battle Arena is a hack-and-slash RPG minigame, featuring hundreds of different kinds of monsters, its own world map, and a thoroughly detailed Item Crafting system.
- The Button Machine allows you to gain coins and experience by clicking on a button that moves along a track. Accurate clicks yield higher bonuses than clicks off to the side. The button occasionally breaks, but can be fixed for a fee.
- The Printer lets you print "illegal" coins. It is battery-operated and needs to be recharged periodically.
- The Arcade offers a collection of arcade-style games to play within the game itself.
- The Stadium allows you to compete in races and deathmatches with computer-controlled opponents.
- TukkunFCG is a Collectible Card Game where you build up a card deck and fight against other opponents' decks; normally you can fight against computer-controlled opponents, but you can also challenge other players. It is the only mode to offer any sort of multiplayer play.
- LolMarket is a simplified version of the stock market, where you buy gems and try to sell them later for profit. Fortunately, the game allows you to control gem demand to suit your needs.
- Awesome Adventures is an Interactive Fiction game where you visit one of three zones (or four during December and January) for random events, where you can reap some benefits like more EXP and items.
- Fishing allows you to catch fish and junk items. Fishing itself provides EXP, and the items you get can be used or traded for resources.
You can play the game here
. To this day, Anti-Idle has over nine million
plays and several thousand favorites.Needs a lot of love.
You're currently browsing on CASUAL difficulty!