Tropers / Inverurie Jones
Inverurie Jones is something of a polymath, having been a sailor, soldier, Coastguard officer, airman, scholar, charity volunteer, a postman and, most recently, a fireman. He tells everyone it is because he wants to experience life from as many different perspectives as possible, but really he seems driven by an unknown force to change the future for the better, and finds himself leaping from job to job, striving to put right what is currently going wrong
It's tragic, really.
His interests include:
trying half-heartedly to learn to play the fiddle,
making beer in the bathroom,
growing fruit and veg,
aviation, shooting things, drinking tea, having heated debates about Tamrielic theology with his wife at all hours of the night,
playing with his awesome kids,
anything involving wild boar and, last but not least,
blowing shit up.
- This week Mr. Jones has mostly been: in hospital.
He now has a Wall
Mr. Jones looks a bit like this. Now with added moustache!
Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
UK Civil Air Patrol
Tropes that Mr. Jones thinks may apply to Mr. Jones:
Royal Corps of Signals
Tropes applied by other tropers
Vandalism applied by other vandals
Nice Boar- PinkDave
WHAM BAM- WandereroftheWastes
Any relation to Indiana Jones
? =P —Megamagikarp
That avatar... wasn't that from the Harry Potter
trading card game I remember a long time ago? —Earl of Sandvich
(yes I did used to collect them. Just wondering)
- I believe so, yes
The Void sends its greetings
The faeries wonder if you are related to Indiana
? - Stolen By Faeries
We are the robot pirates!
- Katana Cat
- This vandalism is classified information. You must not give the information it contains to anyone. - Completely Normal Guy
I prefer the rainbow-striped cherry candy canes to the boring old peppermint ones. —Sean Murray I
- I told you you deserved more vandalism. Now I just need to find something to say. ...Wait, there's robot pirates here ? AWESOME ! ~Dhana Ragnarok
- (sings loudly) Don't stop movin' to the chunky beat, movin' to the music. Once the DJ Sabrina's got her party started there's no eternity in sigggghttt! xD (battles the robot pirates) I can feel the music movin' through my body, oh and nice profile, don't feel too bad, I was just joking around wid you ;) (glove-slap) —Sabrina Diamond
- THE WEREWOLF. - Physical Stamina
- Why hello there fellow Discworld and Warhammer 40K novel fan! Coffee? *raises flask* - Bisected8
- Don't worry, your secret love of Barry Manilow doesn't make you any less of a badass, or a man. - The Wanderer
- Ah, yes! Meat of the fresh kind! Let me just... -sets painting slightly a kilter- Toodles! ~skyflower
- I CAN'T THINK OF SOMETHING TO SAY. So here's Marble Hornets. ~Rockonman
- Tapadh leat, my countryman! -Uilleam
Things Jonesy likes:
Uh...gimme a minute. This could be a long list and putting them in alphabetic order might take forever... (Under construction)
TV AND FILM:
Oh, dear. Given the number of entries under 'TV and Film' (I didn't think I watched much TV!) this could get messy...tell you what; we'll stick to fiction and non-fiction works written in a narrative style. That'll cut it right down.