Tropers: Physical Stamina
College student and amateur producer and DJ. I like music, trains, and Youtube Poop. One day, I wish to become a producer for other people make my own albums, and compose video game soundtracks. I also like trains. My YTP channel. My music channel. And this is for easy access to my avatar gallery. Also, I riff bad movies every night at 8:00 with Sean Murray I, Prometheus 136, and some guests. Come swing by! note Something for me to remember. And something else: note I'm usually good with names, but hers seems to be an exception. I apparently have a quotes page now, so add stuff if you wanna.
Pages I've launched:
- Todd Edwards
- Lani Minella: Needs Some Love.
- Gang Starr
- The Avalanches: <3
- Time Gal
- The Fairly Oddparents: Breakin' Da Rules
- Falling Damage
Tropes that apply to me I guess:
- Asperger's Syndrome: Which automatically makes me incompetent at everything. So the internet seems to think.
- Berserk Button: Being falsely accused of stuff, or being punished without a good reason.
- Don't tell me to calm down when I'm angry. Ten times out of ten, you're just pissing me off more. I'll calm down when I calm down; I don't need you to give me a prompt.
- Dismissing sampling as a whole on the basis that it's all just giant loops of someone else's song. Take a quick listen to this and get back to me.
- This is probably the big one: mocking, looking down on, or otherwise insulting someone for believing in a different religion, or just a religion. I don't care how you choose to justify this arrogant, pigheaded, infuriating behavior, anyone who does it loses a significant amount of respect from me.
- America jokes. Not of the "friendly ribbing" kind, but of the "your country sucks" kind. They're unfunny, overdone, obnoxious, and as nationalistic as we're often accused of being.
- Big Eater: Sorta.
- Bishōnen/Pretty Boy: Apparently.
- Black and Nerdy
- But for Me, It Was Tuesday: Apparently, some things I say to people have more effect than I think they do.
- The Cynic: High school can do that to a person.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dream Within a Dream: I had one once.
- Even Nerds Have Standards: Even though I like anime, I don't and will never identify myself as an Otaku. No offense, but I'm just saying.
- Growing Up Sucks: I think so.
- I Hate Past Me: He's such a dork.
- Mad Libs Catch Phrase: "Dat _________."
- Old Shame: I'll just keep it short say >50% of my life up to whenever you're reading this.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With someone from my old high school.
- Why Did It Have To Be Cicadas?
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: My producer name.
Tropes that apply to my music (for the two of you that care)
- Development Hell: A lot of my tracks were started years ago and still unfinished to this day.
- Epic Rocking: I'm contractually bound to never make tracks under six minutes. Sometimes I can get away with five and a half, but any lower than that and I get the pain stick.
- Genre Roulette: Started out as a Hip-Hop producer. Then I started doing House. Then Big Beat, then Dubstep, Jungle, Drum 'n' Bass, etc.
- Growing the Beard: I honestly think I'm way better than I used to be back in 2004-2010.
- I Have Many Names: Cycled through quite a few of them before I finally settled on what I have now.
- In the Style of...: Sometimes when I make a track, I'll mimic whoever I'm hooked on at the time. This includes DJ Premier, The Avalanches, and Fatboy Slim.
- Lazy Producer: See Development Hell.
- Sampling: My main forte.
- Stupid Statement Dance Mix: This track samples a line from K-On!.
- "Ugh, dear internet, not every autistic is a savant like the Rain Man. Thanks." - Indigo12ash
- "Here's something philosophical about the passage of time. Also, breakfast."
- Sampling is nothing but unoriginal theft? Sure it is, random music listener.
- Internet nerds are simply another breed of hipster.
- Fanfics are probably like music in general; a lot of crap gets put to the forefront, and you have to do some digging to find anything good.
- "THAT MAKES ME WANNA GET HIM BACK EVEN MORE."
- CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM PLEEEEEEIGH MOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIII GAAAAAAEEEEEEEEM
- "DA DA DA DA DADADA (buwhoop!)
"I've managed to avoid drowning!" - Odie Esty
- I have to stop living under the delusion that more than 2% of who I hang out with would like the same music I like.
- "Word to the wise: If something is popular, someone will hate it." - ROTHY
- If you can explain the premise of Katawa Shoujo to at least five people without one of them stopping you, I will give you a dollar.
- Don't expect anime to be realistic; it'll be a nice surprise if it is.
- In a religious debate, everyone loses.
- We're up all night to get lucky.
- Whenever someone asks, "Is there anyone that likes this?", the answer is most likely me.
- "Yeah. A real shame, really. You find something you love and someone has to [...] make you feel bad for liking it." - Mighty Kombat
- Sometimes, stupid people just need to know they're being stupid.
- "Since when was Tigger a rapist?"
- Before you do something, ask yourself, "Will I regret this later?" If the answer is "yes", don't do it.
- "A bad fanbase shouldn't stop you from enjoying something, in my honest opinion." - Masterofchaos
- Opinions are a myth.
- FEEL INSIDE YOUR FEEL INSIDE YOUR FEEL INSIDE YOUR
- "Dr. Eggman has a 300 IQ.
"But can he see why kids love Cinnamon-colored Wisps?" - Hobgoblin
- It is the civic duty of the nerd community to hate anything popular.
- As a new member of the forum, it is your duty to bump threads that have been inactive for years.
- "You might not know everything about a genre you refuse to listen to."
- I wanna go back to the days where I could enjoy something without feeling bad about it.
- Everything except rap and country. And dubstep.
- "...the fandom's behaviour really has no bearing on the quality of a work, or of any work the author is involved in." - Ninety
- "I hunger, sempai." -Jinxmenow
- Dubstep isn't some catch-all term that mean "anything that goes 'wub'". It has an actual definition.
- SCHULTZ! OFFICE!!!
- "I am made of blue sky, and golden light..."
- "I'll hold you tight 'til the end of time cause I love you..."
Future use signatures
- "Ah, a combination of nostalgia and lack of understanding of new technology. The typical human fear response."
- When people call for being Dubstep, 50% of the time they mean Moombahcore, 30% they mean Electro House, and 15% they mean Drum 'n' Bass.
- "Black and Nerdy Bishōnen, you say? Interesting."
- "The graphics may be great, the story may be enticing, but if it doesn't look fun to play then is it really worth it to buy for how much games are worth these days?" - Keybreak
- "I don't like Cosmo because I don't like plants and nature. #EGGMANEMPIRE" - Odd1
- "You know, if you truly don't care, you wouldn't feel compelled to voice a very obvious 'take that'." - Swanpride
- "I had one friend in High School who described Anime as 'that stuff that looks like those Bible cartoons on the religious channel'..." - Robbery
- What's the matter with Weed?