Uhh, I'm a girl that lives in Georgia. I was born in Canada and am frequently a victim of the Canada, Eh?
stereotypes once I tell people that. I am part Guyanese and part Jamaican. I'm a Christian, Episcopalian (Anglican) to be specific. I suppose you could say I'm a "third culture kid", since my mom's Guyanese, I have family in Canada, and I live in Georgia.I joined here in June 2009. On the wiki, I mainly do small things like fix formatting issues and indexing.
Tropes I Launched
- Bulungi (only launched, not wrote).
Pages I Made(I like to be organized with these things)
Live Action TV
More about me
- TV: Community, The Soup, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Phineas and Ferb, Parks and Recreation, Awkward.
- Music: R&B, Hip Hop, Pop
- Movies: Inception, The Dark Knight, Precious, The Incredibles, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Looper, Chronicle
- Books: a lot, my all time favorites are The True Meaning of Smekday and anything by Nnedi Okorafor, more specifically Akata Witch.
- Communitied Out: Definetly, compared to earlier times (I used to join any forum that I saw, which is why I have 5 emails, for all that spam.)
- The Urkel (only female)
- Token Trio (my friends usually are)
Tropes other tropers think I am: