KatanaTheFeline: I'm bored
Hi! I'm Katana Cat
, as I'm sure you're able to tell
. I'm 18 at the moment, and I've lived in Australia most of my life (though I was born in the US). I use the forums sometimes.
Yahoo: kkatana16 (doesn't really work though)
: katie_dumpling (it's a very old account, which my mom named)
Notice a theme here? On most of these sites I call myself what I do because "Katana" is already taken, and I like cats
. Time for the obligatory list of tropes that apply to me...
Oh, but before all that stuff: vandals go here
open/close all folders
Stuff I like, or something
Still working on this section.
Has added images to
This is a folder
- Brilliant but Lazy: According to my parents.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Acting like a cat up to and including having played with yarn and (accidentally) killed a mouse can't really be classified as much else. Also, my brain naturally moves at the pace of a hyperactive caffeinated squirrel with ADD. When talking to people, I try and slow it down. It... doesn't really work.
You have taken weirdness and elevated it to an art form. As it should be.
- Companion Cube: A stuffed horse named Lightning, who I've had since I was 4.
- Forgetful Jones: I seem to be turning into this. Random useless trivia seems to be generally immune to the memory hole.
- Grammar Nazi: Thanks to my mom, who is literally a genius.
- Knight in Sour Armor
- Naming Conventions: I share my first name with about half of the Earth's female English-speaking population, and my middle name with a clockwork space god... thing that grants wishes.
- Nightmare Fetishist: I appear to be becoming this, as well.
- Not a Morning Person: Don't wake me too early unless you have a good reason... or just want to have a stuffed bull thrown at you.
"If something comes in, bubbling and groaning, don't get between it and the cereal shelf."
"Well, what do you do right before you cough?"
- Out-of-Character Moment: Prone to saying odd things when sleepy. Also, very talkative when sleepy.
- The Quiet One: I'm extremely shy, usually have nothing to say, and I'm so quiet that people don't hear me half the time when I do. I find it much easier to talk to people online, though. Which brings us to...
- Shrinking Violet
- Sophisticated as Hell: I try to avoid talking like this, for various reasons, but it gets pretty damn hard sometimes.
- Sweet Tooth: I have a set of metal shelves that were brought into my closet for extra storage space. One shelf is almost entirely dedicated to candy. I think that sums it up.
- Trademark Favorite Food
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: Insofar as I am a girl. It's... complicated. And confusing.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Has its problems. Which is why for a long time, what friends I did have were mostly far older than me.
Some tropes about my life, or something
Misc. (hey, my files directory is the same!)
- Catch Phrase: "Why is that there?" "...Because it isn't somewhere else?"
- Gratuitous Japanese: If I feel like it (usually just when I'm alone, or thinking, or naming something in a game).
- Headphones Equal Isolation: According to those around me. This is not always the case, and sometimes they aren't even playing any sound (if I bother with them at all). I could easily ignore people without any music (whether I want to or not), anyway.
- I Need to Go Iron My Dog: "BRB dog in fridge on fire" "Oh look at the time, my gerbil has to have a swimming lesson in 5 minutes!"
- Noodle Implements: I once made posts about them on my Facebook wall so often it became a bit of a Running Gag. I would also tend to try and get people to guess what the items could be used for.
- Unusual Euphemism: When I'm not frustrated to the point of not being able to think of them, I like to invoke this. I think it's fun.
- Weirdness Magnet: Everyone in my household seems to be this, as well as unusual themself - we know strange people. Like attracts like, I guess. When it comes to particularly strange, there's the guy who chased a wannabe-burglar down the street with a sword for a couple of blocks before noticing he didn't have any clothes on, among others.
- Who Names Their Kid Nova? My parents, that's who. It's only my middle name, and is actually pretty awesome. I think so, anyway. It also gets pretty useful when it comes to usernames, generally if what I want is taken.
- Bored Fangirl
- Bored as ever
- I already regret this
- I changed to that when starting to use a pony icon, when I had decided I would never do that.
- Needs more sugar
- Too many cranes
- peanuts and cinnamon
- Inexplicably Winged
- still bored
- Leader of the Monkey Army
- Eevee Breeder
- neither sharp nor fuzzy
- still here
- not on fire (thankfully)
- I wish I wasn't so easily distracted, because then I might actually be better about finishing what I sta... oh hey, a butterfly!
- Cool idea: Evil schoolbus crashes costume party, nuns fight it.
- Missing: one mind. If you happen to find it, please return it to me, because I appear to have lost it. Wait, there it is.
- Maybe some chocolate would help me think of a funny signature?
- There is no duck.
- Normality is out to lunch.
- The number you have dialed is not a letter.
- As it turns out, most problems are flammable. Unfortunately, happy friendly Cthulhu is also flammable. So is his party hat.
- I like Scribblenauts. I have a habit of using flamethrowers and Cthulhu for pretty much everything, and enjoy making things wear hats (and sometimes sunglasses). And have learned to make everything I want to keep be invincible and fireproof.
- I have seen the future, and before you ask: no, it is not particularly interesting.
- Don't be afraid... I only want your soul.
- I think we all know how absurd this is.
- ♫ a true, true friend helps a friend in need ♫
- ♫ I don't want your sugar and spice ♫
- Splash Canyon
- the edge of nowhere
- a paper castle
- another nightmare
- a castle in the sky