, also known variously as tasakeru828
, and Socko the Happy Turtle (only on Tuesdays), is a geek, Nightmare Fetishist
, and Japanese culture enthusiast with a weird sense of humor who lives in a basement somewhere in Virginia. TVTropes has ruined his life on more than one occasion.
He's an absolutely hopeless Serial Tweaker
, for one thing. He created the pages Tasakeru
, That One Achievement
, Topless Robot
, Stars Above
, My Little Unicorn
, Happiness Charge Pretty Cure
, The Changeling Of The Guard
, and the Self Demonstrating page
for The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight
as his anime identical twin, Genshiken
's Harunobu Madarame
, (along with Ultros
, Akira Kogami
, Makoto Nanaya
, Homura Akemi, Kyubey, and many, many more
) in the KHSWO forum RP
, before it was nuked.
He writes the fantasy series Tasakeru
, an attempt to tell a really deep, engaging, mature story for young adults with a cast of anthropomorphic animals. It's gotten rave reviews from family, friends, and Creative Writing classes
, but Your Mileage May Vary
. Leave feedback if you read it, please.
He also dabbles in short fiction and poetry, which can be found here.
Of note here is the infamous short story "The Fourth Wall"
, a self-described "bad short story about bad short stories."
Just recently, he has entered the wonderful and terrifying world of Fan Fiction
*) with his first serious effort, Stars Above
. Co-written by fellow Onioneer and co-conspirator Forzare
, Stars Above
is a Puella Magi Madoka Magica
/ Lucky Star Cross Over
fic, the first of its kind, and is fucking awesome
, in his totally unbiased
opinion. He also wrote another Cross Over
. His FF.net page can be found here.
He finally got tired of the many ridiculous things
he wrote about himself in previous edits of this page, and decided to make it slightly more coherent.
His interests also encompass multiple sci-fi, fantasy, and comedy series, anything by Hayao Miyazaki
or Joss Whedon
, and writing about himself in third person.
He is an unofficial member of the Evil League of Evil
in his spare time, operating under the alias "The Hamsterminator". ALL HAIL BAD HORSE.
Various Stuff That I Find Awesome
open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
Literature and Poetry
Other Stuff I Like
- Writing (fantasy, humor/satire, poetry, and short stories)
- Playing acoustic guitar
- Collecting transforming and combining mecha toys (mostly Transformers and Power Rangers / Super Sentai stuff)
- Debating philosophy, as long as it's not Nietzchean or Randian
- Gathering and retaining of utterly useless trivia
Tropes That Describe Me
Vandalism Section, because everyone else has one
- The bare vandalism section is a disgrace. I have come to fix it! -Takwin
- Aww, no adorable picture for me to replycomment on. That should be fixed. :) -Amarys
- Holy fuck, thanks, Fringe! I guess I should try some of your stuff too. Oh, it'll take 2 days before I can publish it on Fiction Press. ARSE> -Sen
- Right, I've published it. Can I still blame you for getting me into this if it goes wrong? hahahaha -Sen
- I find the picture outstandingly appropriate. Rainbow Dust
- Alright, another fan of The Beatles. They're the greatest band ever, am I right? I also think the picture (of you, I'm guessing) on your page is really great. I think that with the right hairstyle, you (again, I'm guessing) could look just like Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown from the Back to the Future trilogy. Feel free to visit my Troper page and PLEASE try to leave a nice comment about it for me OK? Life is better with friends, not enemies. - AlBundyFan365
- *gasp* Dr. Horrible! :D - MsieurLapin
- I haven't spoken to you through this manner for a while, but I wanted to tell you about something I found to be really great. If you like watching Chris Pine as Captain Kirk in Star Trek (2009), then I recommend watching him in Unstoppable. I saw it in the movie theater and I think Chris Pine did well as one of the main characters. Of course, Denzel Washington was fantastic, too. Overall, I thought the film had been very intense most of the time and the action made my blood pulse rise up. If you do manage to watch this film, please inform me on my Contributor page if you liked anything about it. (8^) - AlBundyFan365
- You misspelled Unstoppable as "Unbreakable" on my page but that's okay. I know what you meant to say so I fixed it. (8^) - AlBundyFan365
- Since you vandalized my page, I feel obligated to vandalize back. I am insanely jealous of your awesome goggles. - Serenity Squid
- FEAR THE GOGGLES OF AWESOMENESS.
- I'm going to steal them while you sleep. - Sango Of The Dead
- You can have my goggles when you pry them out of my cold, dead hands!
- You are the only person to ever cosplay that immeadiately made me say "That is AWESOME". - Tropers/OOZE
- I am watching your every move, also cookies. - Rareitor
- YOU CANNOT HAVE MY COOKIES.
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MY COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES...!
- Goddammit Pinky.
- Huge goggles: one of the first signals of a mad scientist in making. - Amused Troper Guy
- Did you hear about what Gregg Williams did from 2009-2011 when he was with the New Orleans Saints? I don't like what he did at all. - AlBundyFan365
- Uh, no. I don't follow sports. Like, at all.
- Hi! I got rid of the obsolete index markup at the bottom of your page. Hello, again. -Indigo12ash