Alrighty, then! Where to begin?
Well, I am Draezeth. It's a random, cool-sounding name that doesn't mean anything.
I'm half American (with Irish ancestry), and half French
yet?). I speak both languages. Let's see. I like video games a lot, and my best videogaming memories are from playing Hype: The Time Quest
! I made its trope page, actually. I love TV Tropes
, and was once a full-blown addict, but I've toned down on it a bit recently. I used to play MapleStory
and Runescape, but have abandoned multiplayer games in favor of RP Gs
and non-gaming activities. I also like Arcanists, which has a very short list of tropes on the FunOrb
I love reading and writing, but mostly about Medieval Fantasy. I'm working on a book right now, currently called "Henna" or "Hope Against Hope" until I come up with a better title.
Pages Created By This Troper
Pages frequently edited by This Troper
- Absurdly Powerful Student Council: My school's Movie Club (which I am in) has teachers ask them for permission to borrow some students from the class. The Prez is happy about that!
- Accidental Pervert: It's happened...
- Amazon Chaser: Due to certain... interests I have.
- An Axe to Grind: I have an axe. *evil grin*
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Two of them. One of them is a Deadpan Snarker, the other has absolutely limitless energy.
- Axe Crazy: Subverted. I'm crazy about axes, but I don't go hacking people down! (Well, I don't hack anything down, actually.)
- Badass Bookworm: Seriously, try finding another writer/critic that can wield a sword, axe, spear, pike, mace, bow and dagger, and is trained in both Tae Kwon Do and Shou Shu!
- Berserk Button: Injuring myself, or failing to properly operate some piece of technology.
- Bi the Way: Possibly. I'm not totally sure of this yet.
- Blind Date: Quite literally, with my first relationship. We got together before even having seen each other's faces.
- Book Dumb
- Boisterous Bruiser: I was this in high school.
- Born in the Wrong Century: My love for tales of knights and chivalry, as well as for Native American culture.
- Brilliant but Lazy
- Butt Monkey: Unfortunately. In just about everything.
- Cardiovascular Love: My more romantic-oriented drawings drawings usually feature floaty hearts all over the place.
- Chastity Couple: No sex before marriage!
- Darker and Edgier: 12th grade did wonders to my personality.
- Dead Little Sister
- Deadpan Snarker: My brother.
- Dogged Nice Guy: Tenth grade... That's over now, though. Boy was that ebarassing.
- Double Consciousness: Not quite. I'm usually pretty lighthearted when I talk, but I'm very cynical internally.
- Falling For Someone Never Met: "In real life this is just a tiny pang and we get over it quickly;" Yeah, that's BS. This troper added a Troper Tales to the article, and also added the word "generally".
- Friend to All Children
- Gentle Giant: Unless my berserk button gets pushed.
- Grammar Nazi
- Everyone Looks Sexier If French
- Heroes Prefer Swords: I avert this with my love of axes.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: My first relationship. AND HOW!
- Knight in Shining Armor: If only there were some action, I could be this really easily. I have an axe, a backup sword, and a full medieval constume (minus the boots), and I even took sword/axe fighting classes! Damn, I hate reality.
- Let's Wait A While: Until after marriage, specifically.
- Long Distance Relationship: France and Florida. That relationship lasted for a surprisingly long time.
- Love Before First Sight: This came after she finally got a webcam. The love was still there before, though.
- One Head Taller: More than a head... she only came up to my chest!
- Parental Marriage Veto: Her father was pretty defensive of his daughter.
- Relationship Upgrade: February 13th, ironically. Amazing what a few lines of text can do when used in the right situation, haha!
- Stalker with a Crush: I used to be this. Not the dangerous type.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: So... very... true.
- The Cowl: In the literal sense. I own a cowl, it's part of my Medieval outfit.
- White Knight
My fetish fuels: