open/close all folders
- The characters saying "damn" and "hell," despite being in cartoons made for kids.
- The use of "Rubbish!"
- According to Dingo Pictures' official website, they can offer help with animation and have licensing to rights for video-on-demand and DVD distribution. Just think about this for a moment.
- The opening song:
- The guy who bobs his head from left to right.
- The monkey's (lack of) dance moves. It just stomps in place while swinging its arms.
- Freeze Frame Fun: If you look in the background during the crowd shots with the old man, you can actually see Aladin is one of those who is listening!
- The song Soraya sings when she first appears sounds pretty corny.
- How Anastasia’s name is pronounced: Anna-STAH-see-ah, instead of the common Anna-stay-see-ah.
Animal Soccer World
- Cree decides to break Tio’s egg open with a hammer.
- Tio’s egg hatching sounds like someone ripping paper apart.
- This troper found it amusing that Tio resembles a Tyrannosaurus Rex while both his parents look like Sauropods.
- Tio’s Dad shouting, “Look here, everyone! It’s a boy, and a really big one!”
- How Tio gets his name:
Tio’s Mom: If he was a girl, I would’ve named her Tia.
Tio’s Dad: But, guessing that he’s a boy, his name is Tio!
- Tio's parents are shown to be unoriginal at best, and it gets worse when they have a second son that they call Tio II.
- The duck who serves as narrator has some of the most unusual poses when she narrates. At one point, she’s laying on her back with her legs parted.
- Her voice certainly doesn't help things.
The Toys’ Room
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- The nuns who find the infant Quasimodo. They stare for a few seconds before screaming.
Lion and the King & Son of the Lion King
- "Your father the Black Panther is your father?"
- Mrs. MacDonald’s car goes only two miles per hour.
- “Lucy and Lionel were glad because Mrs. MacDonald had a conveeerrrtible, so they didn’t nnnnotice the great heat too much...”
- “I can’t find my damn hairbrush!”
- Lucy and Charlie go off with a rabbit to find turnips, and happily feast on carrots.
- There is a Best Western Hotel that Mrs. MacDonald drives by.
- Mrs. MacDonald tells Lucy not to cause any "troubles."