Fan Fic: Code: Total Drama Reality
Code Total Drama Reality
, written by Lord Maximus
, combines the intense action of Code Lyoko
and the hilarity of Total Drama
. This mammoth crossover clocks in at over 700,000 words
and 100 chapters
, and is still in progress.
The story is set two years after Code Lyoko
XANA has returned after faking his death. When the original gang find out, they try to stop him, however Lyoko and the monsters aren't like they remember. They are soon overpowered, and Yumi, Ulrich, Odd, William, and Jeremy are captured, leaving Aelita to fight by herself. At the same time, Chris has brought all the past contestants of Total Drama back for a fourth season, in which they do challenges in the real world and a virtual one by the company Realitech. During a challenge, Gwen, Leshawna, DJ, Geoff, and Bridgette run into Aelita as she's attacked by a materialized monster. After they save Aelita she asks for their help and brings them to the factory when they become the new Lyoko warriors. So now they must juggle the show as well as fight XANA to save the world.Now with a work-in-progress character sheet.
Originally it was Aelita and the five mentioned above, however over the course of the story new warriors are added and some warriors are prevented from fighting in Lyoko, but have a chance of returning. Here is a list of everybody who fought at Lyoko at some point.
Along with his monsters and his own avatar XANA created his own team of warriors based of of the DNA of the original Lyoko he captured, and at one point three of the new Lyoko warriors. While they have some similarities to the originals the the generals are opposites personality wise and are essentially The Psycho Rangers
. They are very powerful even if the Lyoko Warriors have the number advantage.
- Shadow of the Endless Night: He is actually the A.I. William Jeremy created, XANA freed him and upgraded his intellect and give him all of the powers William had while under his control plus more. Driven by revenge Shadow led Xana's armies. He also has a demonic Super Mode. After his continuing failures XANA demoted him and made Lilith the new head general. This caused Shadow to betray XANA and steal Noah's Multi-Agent and fuses to became as strong as XANA is.
- Ryder of the Storm: Based off of Ulrich. Ryder wields a long katana and used red lightning attacks. Ryder is pretty cocky and is quick to lose his temper.
- Yuki of the Blizzard: Based off of Yumi. Yuki is a graceful ice user who do many thing from ice blasts to ice weapons and making snowmen armies, making her a real threat in the ice sector. Matching her ice powers Yuki is quiet, withdrawn and cool-headed in battle
- Lilith of the Mirage: Based off of Jeremy. (Bet you didn't see that coming!) Lilith wields a bow and special arrows and is a Master of Illusion as well as portals and creation. Lilith tends to have the personality of little girl and is pretty mischievous. After beating Shadow she is made the leader of the generals.
- Cyrus of the Nightmare: Based off of Odd. Cyrus had a third eye that allowed him to read minds and predict his opponent's moves and is able to copy their weapons and abilities, with this he handled Geoff, Leshawna and Bridgette by himself. He was killed by Cody and his time-control powers.
- Sora of the Maelstrom: A general created from Heather's DNA. He is armored warrior who wields an air blade.
- Jinx of the Curse: Created from Gwen's DNA, Jinx wields a spear and casts curses on her enemies.
- Blade of the Quake: Despite being made from Noah's DNA Quake, he has a rather punk-like appearance, and is very big, gruff, and powerful, as he demonstrated by throwing a megatank in the air and ripping it in half. He can also use his blood to create weapons and armor as hard as steel. The blood is also unaffected by the Digital Sea. Blades true form is the blood, and thus he cannot be destroyed unless he's hit in his core. Currently deceased.
- Cain of the Inferno: Created from Seraphim's Digital DNA. He is capable of controlling fire and wields a claymore. Also has a pet phoenix known as Ember, which is much more powerful than standard ones.
- Agro of the Bloody Lands: Created from Duncan's DNA. Unlike the other generals, he is rather unruly, hence the reason XANA keeps him in chains. He is very agile and strong and is capable of spitting acid from his mouth similar to a Hornet.
- Ahriman of the Void: Created from Courtney's DNA who lives inside of Agro and can attack his enemies using invisible hands.
This story shows examples of:
If anyone wants to help me with this page, I'd be a big help.