Characters: Code: Total Drama Reality
In Code: Total Drama Reality
, most of the characters tropes in Total Drama
and Code Lyoko
are still applied, so please refrain from putting the same character tropes here unless the existing trope is handled differently in the story.This page is still a work-in-progress.
Beware of unmarked spoilers.
open/close all folders
- Took a Level in Badass: While it applies to all of the other new Lyoko Warriors, it's easier to see the difference from the Fragile Flower he was on the show to this version, where he actually has some self-confidence.
- Anguished Declaration of Love: More like Anguished Declaration Of "Can't We Just Stop the Soap Opera Crap and Get Back Together!"
- Anti-Hero: Type 3.
- Aww, Look! He Really Does Love Her: He actually never gave up his feelings for Courtney, but was pushed to pull some questionable moves (i.e. the kiss with Gwen) when Courtney's controlling personality became too much for him. The BST was resolved by "Armageddon Part 2," but then both he and Courtney get hit by Nephilim's Laser-Guided Amnesia attack. See Last Request below.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: After he and Courtney join the Lyoko Warriors, and again after they're Brought Down to Normal.
- Berserk Button: Calling him a punk or a Three Days Grace reject. Mentioning Alejandro/Courtney really gets him going.
- The Berserker: Naturally.
- The Big Guy
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Has become Shadow's new personal puppet, alongside Courtney.
- Brought Down to Normal
- Casual Danger Dialogue
- Chained by Fashion
- Cool Sword
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Shaved his mohawk after becoming a Lyoko Warrior (which is why he doesn't remember shaving it off when hit by Nephilim's Laser-Guided Amnesia).
- Green-Eyed Monster: After Trent flirts with Gwen. He actually cheated on Courtney with Gwen to provoke this reaction from her. Needless to say, this stops after Gwen breaks up with him.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Is steadily reverting back to this.
- Just Friends: With Gwen. For real this time.
- Jumped at the Call: The call wasn't even looking for him!
- Laser-Guided Amnesia
- Last Request: He's not dying, but it still counts knowing that it's going to be hard for him and Courtney to get back the time they had on the Lyoko team.
- Playing with Fire: Green fire, no less.
- Power Dyes Your Hair: His mohawk, (even after he gets rid of it), is jet black in Lyoko.
- Shout-Out: His Berserker Mode is an obvious one to Ghost Rider, and the author admits it as such.
- Super Mode: Berserker Mode, activated when he gets angry.
- The Worf Effect: He gets beaten by Cody again, this time in wrestling.
- Can't Get Away with Nuthin' : Can't be as evil as he was the past three seasons if the studio can do anything about it.
- He's Back: After Kurt and Carlos are drafted back into government work, he becomes the host again.
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: Kurt and Carlos are more than happy to. Especially Carlos.
- Laser-Guided Karma: This season, he finally gets what many think is his comeuppance.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: All of the Total Drama staff early on due to a XANA scheme. And later, Alejandro.
- Deal with the Devil: Alejandro; it's even the arc title!
- Demoted to Extra: Pretty much half of the Total Drama cast who isn't on the Lyoko team; also the original Lyoko gang (and William).
- Distress Ball: About 60 chapters in, and Aelita still hasn't gotten very close to finding her old friends.
- Everyone Went to School Together: Carlos, Kurt, and Roberto, thus beginning a history of heavy animosity.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Yumi's grown her hair longer after the two-year Time Skip in the beginning.
- Freudian Excuse: Alejandro and Sierra, to an extent.
- Hidden Depths: Lindsay is revealed to be pretty good at robot making.
- Lethal Chef: As if the blowfish incident back in Island wasn't bad enough, Lindsay's said to named an arson code back home with her experiences at the oven.
- Real Men Hate Sugar: Averted with Roberto, who's the more brutish of the side characters.
- The Sixth Ranger: Up until about chapter 30, the Lyoko group had a pretty conventional Five-Man Band structure. Then came seven more of these guys.
- Spared by the Fanfic: For once, Ezekiel is not voted off first. Doesn't last long though.
- Eva also sticks around a lot longer than she did in any of the canon seasons and even becomes one of the Warriors.
- Unwitting Pawn: Alejandro in the "Deal With the Devil" arc. Can't kill Gwen and Cody? Oh well, won't be missing you.