Voiced by: Kristin Fairlie
Emma has never surfed before, but she's stoked to learn this summer. She's sweet, honest, optimistic and a bit naive. Although she's super social and best friends with lots of dudes, she totally loses it around guys she's crushing on.
Voiced by: Katie Crown
Fin is a total adrenaline junkie and not afraid of anything. She's a girl but tough, with a quick wit and tons of confidence, basically the ultimate "guy's girl." Fin might be best surfer out of all groms, although Reef would be quick to argue that point.
- Almost Kiss: With Reef.
- Badass Adorable
- Big Eater: In "Slumber Party Animals", she single-handedly empties out a mini-fridge in the Royal Suite.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: The blonde.
- By the Lights of Their Eyes: In "The Captain, The Grom, His Hope, Her Dream"
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She tried to break up Reef and Lo's relationship because Lo treated Reef like a servant, well at least that's what she says. Plus in the past she has repeatedly tried to (and succeeded in) wrecking Reef's love life
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Or in this case, "blonde with a kind of orange-ish spray tan".)
- Deadpan Snarker
- Expy: Of Nikki from 6teen and Gwen from Total Drama.
- Gasshole: A belch variant. She has probably burped more than anyone else on the show, and is capable of outbelching Reef when she wants to.
- I Have Brothers: They made her eat worms when she was a kid, which is why she doesn't mind eating them when being forced to Eat That.
- The Lad-ette: She doesn't do 'girly'. In "Heartbreak Hotel", she easily out-machoes all of the guys during their 'Manly Dude' weekend.
- One of the Boys: She's just as brash, just as headstrong, just as action-crazed and generally just as much a "dude" as the other guys she hangs out with. The A-plot of "Heartbreak Hotel" is them coming to realise that, when she wants to be, Fin can be more of a man than they are, something that they find unbearable.
- Only Sane Woman: Given that she is a big-sisterly figure toward Emma and is Closer to Earth than Lo.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: With Reef.
- Town Girls: The Butch to Emma's Neither and Lo's Femme.
- Tsundere: Type A towards Reef.
Voiced by: Terry McGurrin
Reef is good-looking and athletic, but he's also a little goofy and tends to overreact in every situation. He's loves to talk trash to Fin and has a competitive streak a mile wide, so it's a good thing he has the surf skills to back it up.
Lauren "Lo" Ridgemount
Voiced by: Anastasia Phillips
Lo is the only daughter of the insanely wealthy Ridgemount family, owners of the Ridgemount Hotel chain and the flagship Surfer's Paradise Ridgemount Resort, and she has always been able to sweet talk her parents into anything by smiling and promising to love her daddy forever. And her mom want so badly to be "the cool mom" that she lets Lo get away with murder.
When her dad decides it's time for her to earn her keep, Lo starts working at the resort. But since she's never done chores in her life, she's terrible at her job and never lasts long in any department.
Voiced by: Mazin Elsadig
A natural born surfer, Broseph is a totally mellow guy with a chilled perspective on the world. Even though he's late for everything, and often causes mix-ups the others have to fix, and is the reigning king of moochers, everybody still loves Broseph.
- Book Dumb: Not as bad as Reef, though.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: At the end of "Brofinger", he actually donates several surfboards to a group of rhinos.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde
- Expy: Of Jude from 6teen and Geoff from Total Drama.
- Extreme Omnivore: Let's say he follows a 5-day rule.
- He is also seen drinking ketchup and enjoying it. He talks Emma into trying it too, but she didn't like it very much.
- Funny Afro
- Gasshole: Another belching-only variant, although he definitely goes for quality over quantity. For example, in the final episode, he wins the men's surfing championship essentially by accident when he burps so forcefully it propels him backwards into a 1080, beating Reef's score of 9.5 with a perfect 10.
- Hairy Hammerspace: Complete with Rummage Fail!
- Surfer Dude: Many of the guys in the show are, of course, but Brospeh is an exceptional example.
Voiced by: Arnold Pinnock
Johnny is stylish, witty and cool, and he knows the hotel inside and out, which is invaluable when it comes to a getting the others out of a jam. All he asks in return is that they occasionally give him some surfing lessons, because that's the one area where he really stinks.
Voiced by: Jamie Spilchuk
Voiced by: Cory Doran
Voiced by: Sergio Di Zio
Voiced by: Corey Doran
The Big Kahuna
Voiced by: N/A
Wipeout the Mascot
Voiced by: Sergio Di Zio
Voiced by: Jamie Watson
Voiced by: Lauren Lipson
Voiced by: Gage Munroe