Characters: Saint Seiya Asgard Saga Characters
Alpha Dubhe Siegfried
- Achilles' Heel: The weak spot on his back.
- Badass: Took on all the main Bronzies simultaneously in a brutal curbstomp. Shiryu almost resorted to Rozan Kōryūha but was stopped by Shura's spirit because it would have destroyed the Odin Sapphire. It was only after getting beaten brutally that Shiryu was able to find Siegfried's weakness that Seiya was able to change the tides of the battle. Even than, Siegfried still had such stamina and power that when Sorrento appeared, Siegfried not only pierced his ears in an attempt to nullify Sorrento's Dead End Symphony but was actually able to come within melee distance despite his injuries from Seiya. He even got pierced through the heart by Sorrento but Siegfried had the reserves and willpower to gather his cosmos and take Sorrento with him in a suicide attack similar to Shiryu's Rozan Koryuha. Sorrento would have died in the attack if he didn't use illusions to weaken Siegfried's grip enough to pull out his flute and play music to make Siegfried lose control and let go off him.
- Blood Bath: Like his namesake from the Nibelungenlied, he slays a dragon and bathes in its blood, making himself invulnerable, but at that very moment a tiny leaf falls on his back (coincidentally over his heart), preventing that bit of skin from being touched by the blood, and therefore making that spot the only part of his body that can be dealt a mortal blow.
- Bodyguard Crush
- The Dragon: No pun intended.
- Evil Counterpart: Blatantly intended to be Shiryu's counterpart.
- Heel-Face Turn and Redemption Equals Death
- Nigh Invulnerable
- Taking You with Me: To Siren Sorento.
Merak Beta Hagen
Phecda Gamma Thor
Megrez Delta Alberich
- Combat Pragmatist: Since he has a weak body but quite versatile powers, he uses those and his knowledge without any mercy.
- Crystal Prison: A nasty version. He can summon the "Amethyst Shield" —an attack that sends shards of amethyst flying from his body and towards the enemy, encasing him or her in a shell of translucent gemstone. If they're not freed, victims will be robbed of their lifeforce, and eventually become skeletons trapped in amethyst. And the only way to really free them is to kill Alberich himself. That almost happens to Marin and later Seiya, and Shiryu has to save them both via fighting Alberich to the death.
- Evil Genius
- Evil Redhead
- Genre Savvy: One of his ancestors fought a Greek Saint, and Alberich uses his notes to fight the current saints. And almost wins.
- Green Thumb
- Manipulative Bastard
- No Ontological Inertia: When he dies, his crystal prisons are dispelled.
- Secret Keeper: Assymetric, as he was the only Asgard saint who knew Hilda was Brainwashed and Crazy.
- Weak, but Skilled:
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Pink.
Alioth Epsilon Phenrir
Mizar Zeta Cyd
Alcor Zeta Bud
Benethosh Eta Mime
- Abusive Parents: His adoptive father Volker abused him because he preferred to play the harp rather than fighting. See Self-Made Orphan for more info.
- Badass: Easily beaten Shun and gave a hell of a fight to Ikki that he collapsed from exhaustion afterwards.
- Expy: To Kotoza Orpheus of the first Saint Seiya movie.
- Freudian Excuse:See Abusive Parents.
- Magic Music
- Musical Assassin
- Self-Made Orphan: He snaps when Volker tells him that he murdered his biological parents and kills him. Little did he know, though, that it was a part of Volker's Thanatos Gambit: he wanted to both atone for the accidental killing of Mime's family and die in battle instead of his long-time illness, so he put on a Jerk Ass Facade for many years. In reality he always loved Mime like a son, and once risked his own life to get him medical attention, but due to his honor issues he could never show it.
- Razor Floss