KittyDCEThe representative of Random himself who gets caught up in weird situations.
- Author Avatar
- Cute Kitten
- Deadpan Snarker
- Nice Hat
- Put on a Bus
- The Bus Came Back: It's explained that Vazul kills him, and puts him in a chamber.
- Superpower Lottery: "RRRRANDOMNESS!"
- Stuff Blowing Up: One of his most common powers is making anything he touches explode.
VazulThe psychotic ruler of all dimensions who goes on goofy adventures.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Anything That Moves: He once tried to have sex with a DVD of Finding Nemo.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: In his female form in the case of Saki Stori towards Braface. Justified as Vazul considers him his/her best friend.
- Gender Bender: Has the ability to transform genders at will, but only when he has a Heroic B.S.O.D.
- Gratuitous German
- Heel–Face Revolving Door: Shifts from The Hero, Villain, Anti-Hero (Type II-IV), and Anti-Villain.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: His divorce with Eva, resulting in his ability to change genders
- It Is Pronounced Tro Pay: His name is pronounced as "Wazul"
- Knife Nut
- Laughing Mad
- No In Door Voice
- Reality Warper: He can create portals, turn into a tank, fly and summon internet memes.
- Talkative Loon
The Time TravellerA backwards-talking being from the future who aids Vazul on his quests.
EvaVazul's wife who gets sick of his antics and has to put him in his place.
BettyA vampire Vazul kept as a pet after killing her father.
- Berserk Button: Shitty vampire films.
- Ms. Fanservice: See Stripperiffic
- Our Vampires Are Different: Not So Different when she's based on Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- Stripperiffic: She wears a thong and no pants.
Jellyfish JunkieAlso known as THE LASER LORD, a stupid egotist and Kitty's archnemesis.
IgorEver-faithful servant of Jellyfish Junkie. Appears to be a hunchbacked, one-wheeled robot/cyborg. Voiced by Hellsing920
TedThe lord of evil in the town of Dishwater and Betty's father.
- Black Speech
- Evil Overlord
- Our Vampires Are Different
Percy PositiveA highly optimistic movie reviewer.
ThiefA thief, duh, who goes around stealing anything he wants.
DeliciousA female thief who Thief wants to make his girlfriend.
The Chief of PoliceThe useless police chief who tries and fails to catch Thief.
BrafaceA sociopath who wears a bra on his face and gets in various sexual adventures.
- Anything That Moves/Depraved Bisexual
- Brick Joke: For Most of 2 arcs in Braface: the comic, He used a rocket-powered text box as a Secret weapon.
- Distaff Counterpart: has one in the form of Ms. Braface, Whom he doesn't think much of and they're rarely in the same area.
- Jerk Ass
- Large Ham
- Medium Awareness: This comic.
- Official Couple: With Saki Stori
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Lampshaded by GMILF and Wah-Ping.
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: As of Braface #91, he does not take it well.
Saki StoriA female detective who once lived in a Hentai Universe. Has a symbiote as a companion.
- Action Girl: Has a gun with her. When that fails, she uses her symbiote.
- The Commissioner Gordon: For a while, until she gets into a relationship with Braface.
ChibiliversA little fairy looking for her daddy. Voiced by Lilly Livers
G-MilfA dirty old granny who stalks T Troopa.
Wah-PingA monochromatic woman(?) who used to own a flying pyramid and is obsessed with trousers.
- Art Evolution: Dude to an unexplanation of her monochrome body (compared to Braface, who survived a nuke and Eva due to magic), she is full-colored.
- Deliberately Monochrome
- Stalker With a Crush: To Joshua/Darkness The Curse.
BritanarchyReal name: Daz, a dumb and clumsy superhero.
- Applied Phlebotinum: Got his powers from drinking a can of Special Brew which some stupid git poured nuclear waste into.
- The Ditz
- Fartillery: His farts create massive explosions.
- Flying Brick
Cod-Man and Moh-ManA pair of gun-toting idiots who kill other game genres.
An alternate universe where Random is a human instead of a cat (but the same character in personality). Other cast is invented by RandomDCE's friends.
RandomThe human personification of the original TheDCE.
- Author Avatar: Of Random DCE himself. This is downplayed, due to him not appearing in his comics or taking on major roles as often as his other characters.
- Further more, he also makes up his own comics called bobbles.
- Deadpan Snarker: You'd have a harder time counting the amount of times when he isn't behaving like this. This trope can get exaggerated at times where his snarking has snarking of its own.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: An exaggerated example. He experienced 17 heart attacks and (literally) blue screened after playing Final Fantasy XIII
AnnOne of the leading females of the series. You begin to wonder why a bright, beautiful and highly educated women like her is doing with a group of blithering idiots in the first place? There is this continuous gag of Random and Ann having a potential romance but it rarely gets off the ground.
- Big Sister Instinct: Has taken upon herself to educate Daisy. The results aren't always positive.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Freudian Trio: The Super Ego to Daisy's Ego, and Stella's Id.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: Her reaction from playing Final Fantasy XIII-2, allegedly her attempt at helping her make sense of the plot.
- Only Sane Woman
- Ship Tease: With Random, though as stated, it doesn't really go anywhere.
Daisy DumbassAnother female lead of the series. She is a Chav who takes pride in drinking beer, tooting guns around, and speaking in mangled English because she's hard core like that. Usually serves as the butt end of the jokes, but in her later appearances has her taking on more badass roles. She is the central character in the story: Identity Crisis.
- Action Girl: She can hold her own in a fight when the plot calls for it.
- Amazonian Beauty: Some of her designs have her sporting well toned abs and biceps. She can even hold her own in some fights here and there.
- A-Team Firing: She cannot shoot for shit close-range. Ironically enough, she's a good sniper
- Bare Your Midriff: Almost all of her outfits always has her showing off her abdomen.
- Characterization Marches On: Started off as a one-shot parody of Chav culture that was prominent where the creator lived at the time. Daisy eventually got reworked, buffed up her design (literally too), and gave her a personality and a permanent spot as a lead.
- Eventually gets deconstructed in Identity Crisis, where Daisy realizes that Chav culture is dying out, and she has nothing else going for her besides that...
- Cold Sniper
- Depending on the Writer: She's either as badass as she can be, or becomes the big punch line in all sorts of jokes. This gets deconstructed in Identity Crisis.
- Failed a Spot Check: Daisy once used a credit card to order beer from an off-license website for Stella Artois. She actually ordered her own Swedish Mail-Order Bride, Stella.
- Freudian Trio: The Ego to Ann's Super Ego and Stella's Id, though sometimes crosses into Id.
- Go Mad from the Revelation: Suffice to say, she doesn't take Wayne's adultery very well...
- Horrible Judge of Character: How she became a chav herself, especially towards Our-Wayne.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: Has the magic satchel, in which she can pull out any weapon she wants.
- Hypocrite: In one issue, Daisy had a problem with Clownder being openly homo sexual for religious reasons, despite the fact that she will (or had) shag(ged) anything that moves.
- Informed Attribute: Early in her appearances, one of her traits was that she Really Gets Around, though we never really see her invoke this.
- Becomes Harsher in Hindsight by the time Identity Crisis comes around where it is implied that Wayne manipulated her into his posse for her body, and even openly admits to the woman he's cheating with that he doesn't even love her.
- Meaningful Name: Three guesses as to why she is named Daisy Dumbass.
- Identity Crisis revealed her real name. It is Whoop-sie Daisy, with a slightly more traumatic meaning.
- Pet the Dog: In Identity Crisis, when she tries to be goth, and fails to impress the actual goths who hate her, they politely convinced her to cease the act so she doesn't get herself into big trouble in the future.
- Precision F-Strike: In Identity Crisis in a rebellious and hurtful manner.Daisy ( to Maggie): FUCK YOU!
- Superpowered Alter Ego: TUDOR HORSECOCK!
- Tom Boy: It's difficult to find a whole lot of things she's done that isn't this trope.
- Too Dumb to Live
- Trauma Conga Line: Identity Crisis. To date, she learns that Chav culture is fading away, starts to realize that she wasted her life, breaks into intense anger with Maggie before running off, and finally learns that her boyfriend, Wayne, has been cheating on her (and openly admits to his current lover that he doesn't even love Daisy), breaking her into a tearful wail. Her attempts at finding a new identity had resulted in failure. She tried wrestling as a jobber, only to get tossed around and knocked out cold without compensation.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: This comic has her without a top on. Up to you if it counts as Fanservice or not.
- The Woobie: Her origin as it is being revealed in Identity Crisis.
- Camp Gay: He's a gay clown, and doesn't shy away to admit it.
- Sophisticated as Hell: One strip featured just how well informed of the LBGT community he is and calmly argues with Daisy when he received derogatory names from her, eventually calling her out on her hypocrisy and causing her to cry. Thankfully, they become friends in the end.
- Wrestler in All of Us
StellaA mail-order bride from Sweden who likes to wear her signature skimpy outfit and boxing gloves. She is infatuated with Daisy to the point of considering Daisy her husband, and loving her for who she is.
- Action Girl: When the situation calls for it, she can really punch!
- Berserk Button: Implying any sort of harm towards Daisy is a quick way to make her really angry.
- Breast Expansion: She knows a dance which causes this, and will happily use it.
- Camp Gay: She doesn't hide the fact that she is a lesbian. In fact, she will take any moment possible to admire a woman she considers to be incredibly attractive.
- Freudian Trio: The Id to Ann's Super Ego, and Daisy's Ego.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Those boxing gloves aren't for show!
- Hulk Speak: She has a habit of referring to herself in third person, in a grammatical structure similar to cavemen. Justified: This is due to her poor understanding of English, as it is a second language to her."Stella Me Gusta"
- Les Yay: With Daisy.
- Ms. Fanservice: YES
Maggie NessA Scottish lady who is a childhood friend of Daisy. There has been a rivalry between the two due to their separate nationalities, as well as for Daisy being a chav.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Courtesy of Ann, she puts on a suit for her fake persona: Lady Maggie.
- The Coats Are Off: Inevitably, she drops the suit when she goes to town on Daisy.
- Big Sister Instinct: To Erin and Daisy.
- Brave Scot: A non-stereotypical example.
- Cute Bruiser: Is known to be violent, and adorable at the same time. But mostly violent.
- Expy: Completely unintentional, but with her suit on, she looks like a gender bent Captain Pronin.
- Jerkass with a Heart of Gold: She can be a major jerk to Daisy (to be fair, it is never unjustified), but she does genuinely care for her well being.
- Pet Monstrosity: Maggie has a loch ness monster for a pet.
- Punny Name: Maggie Ness
- Ripped from the Headlines: There was one arc that covered Daisy and Maggie gambling over Scotland becoming independent of the UK, with Maggie betting on Scotland winning. Suffice to say, she lost.
- The Rival: To Daisy. Justified: Identity Crisis revealed that they started off as good friends at first, until Our-Wayne entered her life. Maggie has not been too happy to see Daisy be taken advantage of since.
- The Stoic: Most of the time, she's seen in her stern look.
ErinA Irish lady who is ditzy and oblivious of her surroundings, but is largely innocent and kind to everyone else.
- A Day In The Lime Light: She stars in the VS E3 2015 comic where she has been pitted up against the CEO of EA and its franchises.
- Butt-Monkey: Ends up getting tossed around in the VS E3 2015 comic by everything EA had.
- Captain Oblivious: She doesn't appear to be entirely aware of whatever transpires around her.
- Cleavage Window: Downplayed in one rare moment, she sports this for the karate gi she wore during her fight against EA. Justified: she isn't wearing an undershirt.
- Distaff Counterpart: Random DCE has gone on record to state that Erin is this to him.
Espio ManditoriFearless, courageous, brave and ever cunning…. None of these words describe Espio
Cute Yet Offensive Panda
Reverse-RandomRandom's Evil Counterpart from universe 4102
- Evil Brit
- Evil Counterpart
- Lawfully Evil
- President Evil: He's the President of the Soviet States of America.
Our-WayneThe ring leader of his posse in the UK. He becomes a prominent character in Identity Crisis
- The Casanova
- The Heavy: Largely responsible for pushing Daisy towards being the Chav and inadvertently kick starts her downfall.
- Manipulative Bastard: His role as revealed in Identity Crisis consists of manipulating Daisy into his posse, and using her for his sexual desires.
- Squick: Daisy considers Our-Wayne to be a father figure to her. This doesn't stop them from shagging each other.
- Your Cheating Heart: Averted. He never loved Daisy.
Davkd DogerThe leader of Our-Wayne's chav posse.
- The Dreaded: Even Our-Wayne is visibly put off within his presence.
- Hate Sink: Probably the most vile character conceived by Random DCE yet. Even his dialogue attracts hate due to his very thick chav accent. One reader has complained about said dialogue giving him a headache.
- One Last Job: He tasks Wayne with this, much to his disapproval.
- The Man Behind the Man: The man who leads Our-Wayne.
- Manipulative Bastard
- We Have Reserves: He cares less for the well being of his own men.
- Depraved Bisexual: FUCK ME KAKAROTT!!!
- No Indoor Voice
- Proud Warrior Race Guy
- Screaming Warrior: RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!