All the characters created by RandomDCE.
KittyDCEThe representative of Random himself who gets caught up in weird situations.
- Author Avatar
- Cute Kitten
- Deadpan Snarker
- Nice Hat
- Put on a Bus
- The Bus Came Back: It's explained that Vazul kills him, and puts him in a chamber.
- Superpower Lottery: "RRRRANDOMNESS!"
- Stuff Blowing Up: One of his most common powers is making anything he touches explode.
VazulThe psychotic ruler of all dimensions who goes on goofy adventures.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Anything That Moves: He once tried to have sex with a DVD of Finding Nemo.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: In his female form in the case of Saki Stori towards Braface. Justified as Vazul considers him his/her best friend.
- Gender Bender: Has the ability to transform genders at will, but only when he has a Heroic BSOD
- Gratuitous German
- Heel-Face Revolving Door: Shifts from The Hero, Villain, Anti-Hero (Type II-IV), and Anti-Villain.
- Heroic BSOD: His divorce with Eva, resulting in his ability to change genders
- It Is Pronounced Tro-PAY: His name is pronounced as "Wazul"
- Knife Nut
- Laughing Mad
- No In Door Voice
- Reality Warper: He can create portals, turn into a tank, fly and summon internet memes.
- Talkative Loon
The Time TravellerA backwards-talking being from the future who aids Vazul on his quests.
EvaVazul's wife who gets sick of his antics and has to put him in his place.
BettyA vampire Vazul kept as a pet after killing her father.
- Berserk Button: Shitty vampire films.
- Ms. Fanservice: See Stripperiffic
- Our Vampires Are Different: Not So Different when she's based on Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- Stripperiffic: She wears a thong and no pants.
Jellyfish JunkieAlso known as THE LASER LORD, a stupid egotist and Kitty's archnemesis.
IgorEver-faithful servant of Jellyfish Junkie. Appears to be a hunchbacked, one-wheeled robot/cyborg. Voiced by Hellsing920
TedThe lord of evil in the town of Dishwater and Betty's father.
- Black Speech
- Evil Overlord
- Our Vampires Are Different
Percy PositiveA highly optimistic movie reviewer.
ThiefA thief, duh, who goes around stealing anything he wants.
DeliciousA female thief who Thief wants to make his girlfriend.
The Chief of PoliceThe useless police chief who tries and fails to catch Thief.
BrafaceA sociopath who wears a bra on his face and gets in various sexual adventures.
- Anything That Moves/Depraved Bisexual
- Brick Joke: For Most of 2 arcs in Braface: the comic, He used a rocket-powered text box as a Secret weapon.
- Distaff Counterpart: has one in the form of Ms. Braface, Whom he doesn't think much of and they're rarely in the same area.
- Jerk Ass
- Large Ham
- Medium Awareness: This comic.
- Official Couple: With Saki Stori
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Lampshaded by GMILF and Wah-Ping.
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: As of Braface #91, he does not take it well.
Saki StoriA female detective who once lived in a Hentai Universe. Has a symbiote as a companion.
- Action Girl: Has a gun with her. When that fails, she uses her symbiote.
- The Commissioner Gordon: For a while, until she gets into a relationship with Braface.
ChibiliversA little fairy looking for her daddy. Voiced by Lilly Livers
G-MilfA dirty old granny who stalks T Troopa.
Wah-PingA monochromatic woman(?) who used to own a flying pyramid and is obsessed with trousers.
- Art Evolution: Dude to an unexplanation of her monochrome body (compared to Braface, who survived a nuke and Eva due to magic), she is full-colored.
- Deliberately Monochrome
- Stalker with a Crush: To Joshua/Darkness The Curse.
BritanarchyReal name: Daz, a dumb and clumsy superhero.
- Applied Phlebotinum: Got his powers from drinking a can of Special Brew which some stupid git poured nuclear waste into.
- British Accents: Cockney.
- The Ditz
- Fartillery: His farts create massive explosions.
- Flying Brick
Cod-Man and Moh-ManA pair of gun-toting idiots who kill other game genres.
An alternate universe where Random is a human instead of a cat (but the same character in personality). Other cast is invented by RandomDCE's friends.
RandomThe human personification of the original TheDCE.
AnnOne of the leading females of the series.
Daisy DumbassAnother female lead of the series.
- A-Team Firing: She cannot shoot for shit close-range. Ironically enoough, she's a good sniper
- Cold Sniper
- Too Dumb to Live
Cute Yet Offensive Panda
Reverse-RandomRandom's Evil Counterpart from universe 4102
- Depraved Bisexual: FUCK ME KAKAROTT!!!
- No Indoor Voice
- Proud Warrior Race Guy
- Screaming Warrior: RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!
- Ambiguously Gay
- Fan Boy: Of Barry Manilow.
- Freud Was Right: He must absorb Androids 17 and 18... by shoving them up his penis.