Axis Powers Hetalia: Micronations
to go back to the character index.
open/close all folders
Sealand - Peter Kirkland
Aim for it! Sealand will enter the G8!
Voiced by: Kanae Kasuga (Flower of Iris CD), Haruka Hoshizuki (promotional Hetalia clips), Ai Orikasa
(JP), Maxey Whitehead
- Adorably Precocious Child: Someday, Sealand will be a huge empire that even that jerk England will bow down to!
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To England.
- Bad Ass: The real Sealand's formation. It was formed when an absolutely batshit insane man, his mercenaries and several hundred 'subjects' stole an aquatic military base from pirate radio broadcaster Ronan O'Reilly and declared it the country of Sealand. Then, when England tried to deal with him through the navy, he fended them off with firearms, gasoline bombs and what his own wikipedia article describes as lunatic strength. From then on, he managed to get his imaginary country declared as a real country by basically shooting anyone who said that it wasn't.
- More Dakka: Uses these against the aliens in Paint It White! It doesn't work.
- The Calvary: Attempts this in Paint It White! He gets beat pretty quickly.
- Cheerful Child: The most deluded one ever.
- Has Two Papas: Sweden and Finland, though this is mostly fanon. Only Sweden was seen adopting Sealand; fans just incorporate Finland into the family scheme because of the whole "wife" thing. Admittedly, it is pretty cute.
- Danshigakusei: Fair enough, since it's an English design and he's school age.
- Innocent Blue Eyes
- Keet: Well, he is a kid, after all.
- Kiddie Kid: His human age is 12.
- Made of Iron: He is literally made of steel. In real life. Fanon agrees that his punches have the same affect.
- Nice Hat
- Non-Human Sidekick: Was seen with a seagull on a chibi drawing of himself.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse
- Sentai: He loves Sentai and Japan even teaches him how to transform into a Humongous Mecha! His Rocket Punch has to land on poor Latvia, of course.
- Super Strength: He demonstrates this during the Hetalia Bloodbath 2010.
- Verbal Tic: Sealand finishes most of his sentences with "desu yo", which lends his speech an emphatic tone.
So you must be little Wy! Hmmm, maybe I'll hit on you after a couple hundred years go by.
- Big Brother Mentor: To the rest of the micronations.
- Chivalrous Pervert: As seen in the quote above, he flirts with girls a lot but passes Wy for being too young for him. He still promises to hit on her when She Is All Grown Up.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: If one doesn't consider his introduction where he's stuck in a tree upside-down while ketchup drips from his forehead while still being awfully cheerful strange, then what is?
- Dismotivation: Among all the Micronations he actually could try to be officially independent but... it's just too much work, you know?
- Fun Personified: According to his profile he's "a cheerful, self-proclaim independent nation seated on a hilltop".
- Idiot Hair: Has one similar to both Italy brothers' curls, but it has a more bent-up appearance as opposed to a smooth spiral.
- As per usual, Himaruya did a nice sketch to let us spot the differences.
- Large Ham Title: "I'm the border-crossing seducer, Seborga!"
- Latin Lover: Word of God says that he's more successful with the ladies compared to Italy and Romano.
- Smarter Than You Look: Spends most of his day as spacey and girl-crazy, but he was the only one to notice Ladonia was following them around.
The Principality of Wy
Did you think we're buddies? But I'm different from you... I've been re-cog-ni-zed!
Declaring my independence is...ART!!!!
Republic of Molossia
Sunnovabitch! You formally entered the country?!
Principality of Hutt River
Paying your respects to me, your senior, is simple etiquette, yes?
Republic of Nikko Nikko
A Halloween Party? I certainly would like to go, but I've already withdraw from nation status, so...
The only one with the power to gather all the micronations is a true blue like me!
- Adorkable: He seems to like Pokémon! So cuuuuuute!
- Badass Adorable: He thinks he's this, because Sweden pretends to be defeated every time he attacks.
- Bowties Are Cool
- Cyberspace: He exists in the internet apparently (and presumably in Sweden).
- Hologram: He has a "physical" form as long as his laptop is on.
- Facial Markings: He has a streak of paint across his right cheek and nose.
- Fiery Red Head: Notable for being the first redhaired character.
- Mouthy Kid
- Nation in a Laptop
- Only Six Faces: Wipe that paint and smirk off his face and he can pass for Latvia. In fact, when he was first introduced and we didn't know which nation he was, some fans called him Badass!Latvia or Seme!Latvia for the time being.
- Lars Vilks, the founder of Ladonia, is part Latvian.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: He was totally not following Sealand and company around, seriously!
- Trademark Favorite Food: His legendary golden apples, he even wears a broach of one.