- Acceptable Targets
- Alternative Character Interpretation
- Did Bill really get transformed into a Pokémon, or is he a creepy cosplayer who dresses as a Jigglypuff on the weekends? These questions... are asked, but not answered. It's pretty clear what Yuri's opinion is, though.
- In his video about Sonic.exe, he believes that Kyle hates Tom.
- The main character of Dead Mario 64 is a hipster.
- Elizabeth is either insane, high, or has ADHD.
- Bile Fascination: BSCPST is dedicated to the worst Creepypastas that Yuri can find. The fans love it.
- Ensemble Dark Horse
- Tom and Kyle from Sonic.exe. These are the most popular characters in the comments section of BSCPST.
- Fat D, a.k.a. badly translated name of Jigglypuff. The name came from the Pocket Monster Saphire (spelling error not by Yuri) video and inspired Yuri name his rival in his Pokémon Yellow LP Fat-D (spelled with a hyphen in-game). One of his Patreon supporters also goes by Fat D and Yuri himself tends to find it amusing each time he lists his Patreon supporters during Endslates.
- For an Ensemble Darkhorse segment, Endslate, which Yuri does at the end of his videos. People are actually disappointed that it doesn't take up half of the video's time anymore. In March 2017, he started an actual Endslate series in response to the segment's popularity.
- Heartwarming Moments: On the first day of Pride Month 2018, Yuri came out as bisexual on Twitter. Shortly afterward he gained an outpouring of positive messages, leading to him posting this as a thank you.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- At one point in his BSCPST on Sonic.exe, after Tom realizes something that most readers probably already figured out, Yuri sarcastically refers to Tom as "Detective Tom". While this is just Yuri being snarky, Sonic.exe's sequel would later go on to feature actual detectives.
- In the 2013 BSCPST on Dead Mario 64, Yuri gets really excited upon seeing the word "tinker" in the story, claiming that you "never see that!" Shovel Knight, which features a boss named Tinker Knight, was released the following year.
- He once commented that people thought that Endslate was an actual series he does and not just the commentary-filled segments at the end of videos that contain links to other videos and social media information. As of March 2017, there actually is an Endslate series.
- I Am Not Shazam: His real name is not Yuri, but rather Andrew.
- Memetic Mutation
- Most Wonderful Sound: A lot of viewers seem to hail Yuri's voice as this, saying things like "You're the next Morgan Freeman" or " Anything your voice is in, I will listen to." Others say he sounds like Mandark. And still others say that him sounding like Mandark is not a bad thing.
- Snark Bait: The creepypastas in BSCPST are these to most.
YMMV / Yuriofwind