Drinking Game /
Yuriofwind's Let's Play Drinking Game
During any game:
- Take a sip if Yuri pretends to voice a character in-game.
- Take shot if he makes up his own dialogue.
- Take a shot if Yuri reads something a character just said in a ridiculous voice.
- Take a shot if Yuri makes a "Japan is full of perverts" joke.
- Take two shots if all he says is "Japan..."
- If he's playing Corpse Party, make it a sip for Japan jokes instead.
- Take a shot if Yuri tries to talk about something pertaining to his channels.
- Take a sip if he interrupts himself to talk about something in-game. Take another sip if he remembers what he was saying and continues.
- Take a drink of Mountain Dew Code Red (one of Yuri's favorite drinks) if Yuri announces that he's taking a drink or does so audibly.
- If Yuri makes a Kamen Rider reference, take a shot. Try not to die.
- Take a sip instead if you understand the reference.
- If Yuri saves twice in a row, take a shot.
- Take a swig if Yuri gets a Game Over/Wrong End/You Are Dead/etc.
- If Yuri starts skipping through text without bothering to read it, take a sip.
- If Yuri makes a passing reference to his old chair and how it's creaky, take a shot.
- If the chair creaks and he doesn't make a reference to it, take two shots.
- If Yuri says anything about the audio desynching, take a shot.
- Take another if he ends the video because it's past the audio-desynching time.
- If Yuri's heater or air conditioner turns on in the middle of a video, or if he mentions that either is on, take a shot.
- Take a sip every time Yuri makes a remark about the player character's hair.
- If Yuri calls the main character "Hair," take a shot.
- Take a shot every time Yuri calls the cop a pig.
- Take a sip if Yuri complains about or makes fun of Junpei.
- Take a swig if he says something good about or agrees with Junpei.
- Take a shot every time Yuri complains about Kenji.
- If Yuri complains about his lack of money, take a shot.
- If Yuri gets excited about ordering stuff from Tanaka's TV show, take a shot.
- If he actually does order something from Tanaka, take another shot.
- Take a shot if a character gets tired.
- Take another shot if Yuri responds to this.
- If a Social Link does not progress after Yuri spends time with them, take a shot.
- If Yuri messes up a Shuffle Time, take two shots.
- If Yuri makes a remark about Fuuka's Captain Obvious tendencies, take a shot.
- If the player character yells his Persona's name, take a sip.
- If Yuri says something in response to this, take a shot.
- If Akihiko calls for an All-Out Attack, take a sip.
- If Yuri responds to Akihiko, take a shot.
- Take a shot if Yuri pesters the other characters in the dorm for stuff he needs for Elizabeth's requests.
- Take a second shot if the request's due date has actually passed already.
- Take a third shot if it's about the handheld game console.
- Take a sip whenever Yuri brings up the "Leon S. Kennedy Master Whatever" joke.
- Take a shot whenever Ashley dies and Yuri gets a Mission Failed. Do not take the swig mentioned above.
- Take another shot if Yuri intentionally kills her.
- If Yuri kills the merchant, take a shot.
- Take a sip every time Yuri decides to use his knife on an enemy that isn't laying on the ground.
- Take a shot whenever Yuri yells "SNAKE!" before opening a crate or barrel.
- If Yuri sells a weapon, take a shot.
- If Yuri doesn't mix a green, yellow, and red herb, take a shot.
- Take a sip instead if you remember that he has trouble seeing certain colors.
- If Yuri doesn't combine treasures, take a shot.
- If he lampshades it, take another shot.
- If an enemy shouts something and Yuri tells him/her to shut up, take a shot.
- If Yuri complains about Yuka, take a shot.
- Every time Yuri brings up something that happened in another Wrong End and jokingly distrusts another character, take a sip.
- Make it a shot if it's the ending where Ayumi pushes Yoshiki down the stairs.
- If Yuri says "Infirmarary" instead of "Infirmary," take a shot.
- If Yuri calls a space heater a chair, take a shot.
- If Yuri wonders where the Party is, take a shot.
- Every time Yuri fails the segment where he has to follow a Ghost Kid's path, take a sip.
- If Yuri exploits a Ghost Kid's chasing pattern and gets it stuck in an area where it can't move, take a shot.
- If Yuri makes a remark about the Japanese voice acting (e.g., "There's no way he said all that" or "I didn't hear that word"), take a shot.
- If Yuri opens the PS Menu, take a shot.
- If he points out that the time, date, or both on that screen are wrong, take another shot.