- Acceptable Targets: The song eBaum's World dot Com is essentially one long Take That! at Eric Bauman, who the Internet is not exactly fond of.
- 'Reaganomics' is a Take That! at the 80's economic concept of the same name, the effects of which are largely understood to have contributed to the financial crisis of the late 00's.
- Ear Worm:
- Foe Yay: It seems to be going on in "Ben Bernanke", from what can be understood of the song.
- Memetic Mutation: Brodyquest
- Nightmare Fuel: Along with actually having a song by this name, several of his other songs fit, such as "Somnolence".
- Tear Jerker: Depending on how much you relate, SAD, a song about Seasonal Affective Disorder, can be this.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Lemon Demon does have mild cursing and violence in his other works, but is usually pretty family-friendly. But it is surprising when the "Nature Tapes" EP only has 2 non-explicit songs.
YMMV / Lemon Demon