- Accidental Innuendo: In the Jurassic Park section, there's a point where Lex and Tim are playing with their food and Lex holds up two cherries and a banana. It's supposed to be a smiley face but the two fruits together make it look like something else. For bonus points, the banana lowersnote when she sees the raptor in the background.
- Awesome Music: The Lego Jurassic World music. Which makes sense, as it's the music used in the movies.
- Goddamned Bats: Compys. Small, blends in with the scenery, attacks in groups, and aggressive. To make things worse, they're usually in areas with a lot of destroyable plants, which tends to confuse the auto-targeting. There's an achievement for defeating 50 of them, which you'll get without even trying before you're halfway through the game.
- Most Annoying Sound: Amanda Kirby yelling out "Eric?" every twenty seconds or so in the first Jurassic Park 3 level. It doesn't help that she's already considered to be a Scrappy.
- Special Effects Failure: More of an audio effects failure, but some of the voice clips in Jurassic World sound distorted due to not being properly re-mastered after being lifted from the movies.
- Also, the Jurassic World set on the opening menu doesn't look very convincing considering what it is, which is odd since presumably it was the same model as the one used in-game, which looks much better.
- Take That, Scrappy!: The Spinosaurus of Jurassic Park III gets hit with this, even taking the humorous tone of the game into account. It no longer beats the T. rex, it gets stuck in stocks and pelted with fruit, its attempts to escape the fire lead to it falling in, and it becomes a timeshare salesdino.
YMMV / LEGO Jurassic World