- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment:
- Crosses the Line Twice: Pretty much everything.
- Critical Dissonance: The film had a mixed critical reception, with many reviewers criticizing it for its overly pandering nature. Fans, however, loved it for the same reason.
- He Really Can Act: Jason Mewes gives a genuinely emotional performance as Jay in some scenes, particularly the scene at Chronic-Con where he leaves Milly.
- Heartwarming Moments:
- The scene where Jay and Silent Bob meet Holden and Alyssa's daughter Amy. The fact she's played by Mewes' real-life daughter makes it even more adorable.
- The fact that Holden and Alyssa eventually rekindled their relationship and are now stronger friends than ever. Not only is Alyssa happy to have him back in her life, by Holden clearly took the lesson he learned the hard way from their relationship to heart.
- The difference that 22 years makes in Holden. In Chasing Amy, he's such an Entitled Bastard that he manages to screw up Silent Bob's Wisdom from the Gutter. Two decades later, he's the one passing on what he learned from his own shortcomings to them. And it's the lynchpin of the entire movie!
- The credits clip with Kevin practicing with Stan Lee for what would have been his intended cameo.
- One-Scene Wonder: Most of the cameos, though Justin Long as Brandon St. Randy, Kate Micucci as the knife-wielding Mooby's employee, and Molly Shannon as the Deadpan Snarker airline employee stand out.
- Pandering to the Base: Even more so than the first movie. This movie is absolutely brimming with in-jokes and references and to past Askewniverse films as well as several of Kevin Smith's other works.
- Reality Ensues: Jay and Silent Bobs rampage against all the trolls at the end of the last movie by flying across the country and beating the hell out of them apparently put them on a no-fly list, you cannot do something of that magnitude and expect to get away with it.
- Actually, it's mentioned that the reason they're on the no-fly list is because they were (supposedly) terrorists (from that manifesto video Jay did where he called himself "the C.L.I.T. commander").
- Unexpected Character: Seeing as Zack and Miri Make a Porno was explicitly not part of The View Askewniverse, nobody was expecting Brandon to show up.
- We're Still Relevant, Dammit!: Silent Bob now communicates with emojis as part of his shtick.
YMMV / Jay and Silent Bob Reboot