- Designated Hero: 50 is, at best, a Sociopathic Hero.
- 50 basically goes to a Middle Eastern country, blows the crap out of the already-crumbling infrastructure, loots it of whatever few scraps of wealth it possesses, and threatens anyone who talks to him with a shotgun, all for some blinged-up skull.
- 50 needs to take out some guards. So he calls a fan who owns a nearby strip club to send over some girls. They appear, clad in bikinis, and drape themselves all over the men. 50 then sets off a car bomb which kills all the guards. The women, standing right next to the guards half-naked prior to the blast, are never shown again.
- Charlie Brooker talked about this in his review of the game during Gameswipe."And Fifty is such an unsympathetic character, such an almighty dick, I don't actually want him to survive any of the fire fights. In fact I keep making him deliberately run into the scenery in the hope that he snags his balls on the edge of a table or something. Go on, you tit."
- Good Bad Bugs: Spinning around really fast causes 50 Cent's hips to jiggle comically.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: 8 years after Blood on the Sand's release, a developer shared a story about how a literal 7-year-old child (specifically, the real 50's son) was brought in to give his opinion of the game before release. Turns out he was the reason why the helicopter segments got made at all.
- Memetic Mutation:
- "BITCH TOOK MY SKULL!"
- "YO FIDDY JUMP OVER THAT BIG ASS RAMP!"
- No Problem with Licensed Games: Most aspects of it are either So Bad, It's Good, or simply good.
- So Bad, It's Good: While the gameplay is decent, the story itself is basically an unintentionally hilarious escapist fantasy for 50 Cent, placing the game into this territory.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: No one talks about 50 Cent: Bulletproof, except to note that Blood on the Sand is way better.
- Uncanny Valley: None of the character models emote outside of cutscenes, so the player is treated to numerous CQC kills where 50 Cent kills his enemies with a dead-eyed, vacant expression on his face.
YMMV / 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand