RT Gomer Productions is one of a growing number of entertainment sites, founded by Gomer the Ranting Thespian. The site includes well-known personalities, such as Diamanda Hagan and The Omega, as well as lesser known producers in video, audio, and written formats.
Currently, the site hosts videos from the following producers:
- Gomer The Ranting Thespian
- Diamanda Hagan
- The Omega
- Spazfox (of 2 Sense fame)
- Laci Green (yes, THAT Laci Green)
- The Rosen Hacker
- Miss Nightmare
- Michael Gleason (The Literary Lair)
- The Isle of Rangoon
- Steve The Wicked (Judge Of Character)
- Mr. Mendo
- Lady Jess (Fool's Gold)
- Zack Lawrence (Indy Christian Review)
- Dubious Khan
- The Cartoon Physicist
The site also hosts written articles by:
There are also several podcasts available on the site, including:
- Thespian Talk (hosted by Gomer, The Cat, and Dubious Khan)
- The Port Charlie Podcast (hosted by Gomer, Julia, and Jenn)
- Constructive Deconstruction (hosted by Gomer, Holly Christine, and GonzoLink)
- Lesbian Talk (hosted by Diamanda Hagan and The Omega)
The site can be found here.
This site provides examples of:
- Accentuate the Negative: Diamanda Hagan's reviews certainly count. Thespian Talk and What the F@#k?! tend to do this with their news stories, as well.
- Ascended Fangirl: Gomer himself calls Brooke this during the first few episodes of GB Players.
- Badass Beard: Josh Hadley◊ sports one.
- The Cameo: Plenty to go around.
- Censor Box: Hagan makes use of them in her reviews. Gomer's review of Hair caused him to deploy the happy Mega Man heads to cover some naked breasts.
- Crossover: Several.
- Monster Clown: Hagan. In his Hairspray review, Gomer refers to her as an "insane Kefka ripoff".
- Nice Hat: Quite a few, between Gomer, Lady Jess, Steve the Wicked...
- Shared Universe: Because of interconnecting cameos and crossovers, most of the site's producers are part of the Reviewaverse.
- Tempting Fate: A notable example comes in Part 5 of Spazfox's Half-Life 2 run. He grabs a go-kart and makes an escape to some nearby railroad tracks.
- Spazfox: Oh, it's gonna be smooth sailing from here on out. I can feel it!*train horn sounds**Spazfox immediately stops, then realizes what will happen if he doesn't move**he immediately starts driving BACKWARDS until he can swerve out of the way of the oncoming train*
- Title Drop: Regularly on "What the F@#k?!"
- Video Review Show: Just one of several types of productions featured on the site.
- World of Weirdness: The Reviewaverse.