Wilson and Maxwell Get Shipwrecked is an ongoing Don't Starve webcomic by itstheblob that tells the story of what happens when Wilson and Maxwell end up in the Shipwrecked expansion after trying to escape the Constant together.
Shipwrecked contains examples of:
- Anime Hair: Even when Wilson's hair gets wet it springs back to its usual spiky style a second later.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: "George" the shadow creature sides with Wilson over Maxwell because the former treated him like a person rather than a tool to be discarded.
- Carnivore Confusion: After befriending a pig man in the previous world, Wilson isn't too comfortable eating wildbore.
- Casts No Shadow: Inverted with Willow. Her body seems to be averse to light, and at one point Wilson notices that he can't see her very well despite the fact that he is holding a torch less than a foot from her face.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Why Wilson still takes care of Maxwell. He can't bring himself to leave the latter to die even after what he's done to him.
- Cool Big Sis: Charlie seems to be acting this way towards Willow.
- Didn't Think This Through: Maxwell steals the raft Wilson builds...only to realize he has no idea how to steer it.
- Everything Trying to Kill You: Par for the course for Don't Starve.
- Extreme Doormat: Wilson toward Maxwell. Willow gets more and more frustrated watching Wilson let Maxwell push him around and even labels Wilson "Maxwell's little lapdog".
- Never My Fault: The first thing Maxwell does is blame Wilson for "building the portal wrong" despite the fact he was working from Maxwell's blueprints.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Wilson keeps forgetting to talk like a pirate to Woodlegs.
- Sanity Slippage: Happens to Wilson so much so Maxwell has to step in and save him from a fight that probably would have been suicidal. He gets better later.
- Screw This, I'm Out of Here!: A flashback shows Wilson tried to do this by building a raft to escape the Constant. An Eldritch Abomination eats it one second later.
- Snark-to-Snark Combat: Maxwell and Wilson exchange insults almost constantly.Wilson: I had a really weird dream.
Maxwell: I'm certain I will find it fascinating.
Wilson: I dreamed that I went somewhere with food where you couldn't follow me. But I asked to come back?
- Maxwell: Last night we had plenty of silk and a bit of bone. Now we have a blankie and a comb.
Wilson: I'm sorry, but we can't all be non-sleeping inhuman monsters with no hair.
Maxwell: I have hair, you just can't see it from down there.
Wilson:Getting critical of my height? That's a low blow. Running short on comebacks?
Maxwell: I'm so "glad" that you're back in top form.