Fweeeeetopia (yes, that's five E's) is a right-to-left webcomic drawn in a simple, adorable style.
There exists a mythical flying city known only as Fweeeeetopia. Much like other legendary cities, it seems that everyone wants to find it. With their exotic and unreliable ways of getting into the air, the search for Fweeeeetopia begins. And the first to take to the skies is a young girl who lives in a junkyard...
The webcomic is very new and was based off a single drawing by its creator. Drawn with pen and pencil and scanned, it gives a different feel from other webcomics.
Fweeeeetopia provides examples of the following tropes:
- Advanced Ancient Acropolis: The titular Fweeeeetopia, said to be a city kept in the sky through self-powered flight.
- Foil: The characters are introduced in pairs, with each member of the pair foiling the other.
- Oh, Crap!: Clausa Hartmann, upon seeing her sister jump out of a window.
- Parental Abandonment: The Hartmanns' father, leading to...
- Promoted to Parent: Seems to have happened with Clausa Hartmann after her father vanished.
- Punny Name: Most of the characters are named after their most distinguishing trait.
- Sausa = Saucer, after her UFO-shaped hat.
- Glyda = Glider, as her hobby is paragliding.
- Suffa = Surfer, with surfing being her main passion.
- Flaxa = Flexer, being an extreme workout fanatic.
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: Glyda and Suffa make for a comical discussion on life.
- Shout-Out: Quite a few when Clausa visits the junkyard.
- In the first panel, from left to right, a Haro, a Giga Drill, the Companion Cube and Portal Gun, a Flux Capacitor, Mettaton, a Dragon Ball and the Prince of all Cosmos.
- The next three panels have her toss away Claptrap, a Sentry and the Gravity Gun.
- And she is then puzzled by a Seele Monolith.