Fweeeeetopia (yes, that's five E's) is a right-to-left webcomic drawn in a simple, adorable style.
There exists a mythical flying city known only as Fweeeeetopia. Much like other legendary cities, it seems that everyone wants to find it. With their exotic and unreliable ways of getting into the air, the search for Fweeeeetopia begins. And the first to take to the skies is a young girl who lives in a junkyard...
The webcomic is very new and was based off a single drawing by its creator. Drawn with pen and pencil and scanned, it gives a different feel from other webcomics.
Fweeeeetopia provides examples of the following tropes:
- Advanced Ancient Acropolis: The titular Fweeeeetopia, said to be a city kept in the sky through self-powered flight.
- Beat Panel: Clausa is unamused.
- Boke and Tsukkomi Routine: The Hartmann sisters, while discussing Fweeeeetopia.
- Clap Your Hands If You Believe: Revealed by Sausa to be a fundamental law of their world.
- Die or Fly: How Sausa activates her Hat of Flight
- Empty Eyes: Glyda Bohn, reflecting her aimless life.
- Floating Continent: Fweeeeetopia, apparently through massive engines.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling / Red Oni, Blue Oni: Sausa and Clausa Hartmann.
- Foil: The characters are introduced in pairs, with each member of the pair foiling the other.
- Genki Girl: Sausa Hartmann.
- Hat of Flight: Just look at the cover image. Powered by willpower, no less.
- Hurricane of Puns: Suffa shows off her real passion.
- Improbably Female Cast
- Oh, Crap!: Clausa Hartmann, upon seeing her sister jump out of a window.
- Parental Abandonment: The Hartmanns' father, leading to...
- Promoted to Parent: Seems to have happened with Clausa Hartmann after her father vanished.
- Pungeon Master: Suffa Freeman in a nutshell.
- Punny Name: Most of the characters are named after their most distinguishing trait.
- Sausa = Saucer, after her UFO-shaped hat.
- Glyda = Glider, as her hobby is paragliding.
- Suffa = Surfer, with surfing being her main passion.
- Flaxa = Flexer, being an extreme workout fanatic.
- Recruitment by Rescue: How Glyda is roped into joining the adventure.
- Rescue Introduction: Directly preceding the above, how Glyda and Sausa meet.
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: Glyda and Suffa make for a comical discussion on life.
- Shout-Out: Quite a few when Clausa visits the junkyard.