Sam Hell and Jake Hell (no relation) are a pair of vampire hunters of the Roller Samurai Vampire Slayers. They slay vampires. It is what they do. But could one of them be a vampire? The answer is yes.
The video can be found on YouTube and is free to watch.
Roller Samurai Vampire Slayers provides examples of:
- As You Know: Half of the exposition comes across as this.Samantha: We're the Roller Samurai Vampire Slayers. We slay vampires. That's what we do.
Jake: Yeah. I know Samantha. I'm your partner.
Samantha: Oh, you're my partner? Thanks for reminding me of that, fucking idiot!
- Bad "Bad Acting": Considering the two lead actors practically subsist on Ham and Cheese in their own respective careers, nearly every character is clearly giving it their all of what little shits they had to give...
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: When Samantha clarifies to Darma that she and Jake are neither married nor related despite having the same last names, she says it is because they are not very creative.
- Chroma Key: The Big-Lipped Alligator Moment with Samantha poorly dancing with her sais is very obviously green-screened.
- Corpsing: Allison is trying everything in her power to not burst out laughing as Darma (Phelan) is screeching Angrish as her.
- Da Chief: Darma Blade, their boss, devolves into Angrish screeching while telling off Samantha.
- Daywalking Vampire: Lampooned like crazy. Half of the vampires walking around are shown during the day. It is not until Samantha points out to Jake that it is daytime during their fight does he burn up in the sun.
- Hypocritical Humor: If Samantha gives an As You Know, its fine. If Jake does it, hes a fucking idiot.
- In his Dark and Troubled Past, Jake killed the vampire slayer that saved him from the vampire that sired him because he himself was a vampire that infiltrated the Roller Samurai Vampire Slayers and dishonoring their name... and then infiltrated the Roller Samurai Vampire Slayers himself.
- Most Definitely Not a Villain: Every vampire in the film (especially Jake) is really bad at hiding it.
- Punny Name: Sam Hell.
- Running Gags: That fucking cactus
- Whenever Darma Blade is at a desk, poorly synced in sound effects of busy typing is playing (even if she isn't typing).
- Jake's important assignment that he is always away with is just him drumming to himself in the desert.
- Stylistic Suck: From the bad editing, Bad "Bad Acting", liberal use of stock-footage, poorly synced in sound effects, even if Phelous and Lupa (who are known for their 4th wall humor and cheesy subject matters) did not make it, one could tell that its awfulness was done out of love.
- Vampire Hunter: The Roller Samurai Vampire Slayers slay vampires. It's what they do. They don't roller skate though. Or practice bushido.
- Visible Boom Mic: A very visible one is seen when the blue-haired vampire is very dramatically dying.