CKarrus is a webcomic created by Gojiramon/Injuredpelican. It's usually updated once a week, usually on Wednesdays. The comic has near constant nudity, so its NSFW to link it, but it can be found on ComicFury and Tapas. The artist and writer, Gojiramon/00GojiraMon, also has a Deviant Art account with extra art.
"CKarrus (Suh-Kar-rus) is the story of a young man who is running from his past and himself, when suddenly he meets a beautiful young woman who changes his life forever. Adventures ensue, and old and new enemies are fought, while both heroes learn to accept themselves for who they are and what they are ultimately destined to become."
The story takes place on the Planet Aeries III and stars Tombstone, a mysterious badass in a Badass Longcoat, as well as Juline Baine, a seemingly normal young woman, who is caught up in the action when the military mistakenly thinks she is Tombstone's accomplice. So far they have fought military police and a giant robot, while even more enemies behind the scenes plan to try and capture Tombstone for unknown reasons. The story also has several flashbacks explaining Tombstone's past as well as recent history of the planet.
- Absolute Cleavage: Juline's tanktop often leaves her completely exposed.
- Action Girl: So far Juline has proved she can kick as much ass as Tombstone, even though she prefers less lethal means.
- Back Story: Characters have spoken of past events and there have been several flashbacks explaining either Tombstone's past in particular or the planet's recent events.
- Big Bad: Both Haurgon and Ton Shi are antagonistic towards Tombstone but its not clear who is truly the villain.
- BFS: Tombstone's sword is large enough to cut a large military grade vehicle in half.
- Gainaxing: Juline's breasts seem to do this with every movement, partially contributing to her constant wardrobe malfunctions.
- Full-Frontal Assault: Most characters usually wear very little into battle and even that usually gets shredded over time leaving them nude. Haurgon however doesn't even bother with that much.
- Good People Have Good Sex: Averted with Ton Shi and Xylla, who don't seem to be good people at all, but have a positive sex life.
- Heroic Build: Most of the men seem to have this, heroes and villains alike.
- Male Frontal Nudity: Various characters, including background characters, but especially Haurgon, who doesn't wear anything, ever, even in battle.
- Motorcycle Jousting: Tombstone slices apart other vehicles with his BFS while riding a motorcycle.
- Naked People Are Funny: Averted. Nudity seems to be in fashion.
- No One Could Survive That!: Xylla apparently survived being stabbed in the stomach and falling down a ravine. All she has to show for it is a scar.
- Slasher Smile: Xylla's default expression seems to be this.
- Nipple and Dimed: Quite averted by just about everyone.
- Stripperriffic: Juline's clothes don't cover much, and several other characters including background characters don't wear a lot either, while some are completely nude. Nudity appears to not be a taboo in this world for men or women alike.
- Wardrobe Malfunction: Juline experiences this frequently but doesn't seem to care. Given that many people go around in the nude, this probably isn't a big deal.