Professor Brothers is a web based series of shorts by Brad Neely that used to be based in Super Deluxe.com but is now a series, China, IL, on [adult swim]. The series focuses on two brothers: Professors at a Community College named Steve and Frank.
- Artistic License History: Oh so much. For instance, The entirety of "The Substitute""Um... Harrison, right? A slave to his raging violent patriotism, he assembled a band of mercenary Frenchmen and won back control of the US after 24 years of Indian rule. His armies killed millions of the dastardly oppressive savages."
- Artistic License Traditional Christianity: "Jesus Fucking Christ"
"He and little John the Baptist would go on erotic weekend beach adventures, excluding the rest of the team - it's true shit! Google that shit man!"
- For instance, Frank lists some of the disciples as Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Tommy, Bunter, Tango, Sketty, Burno, and Churno. They also spun whatever Jesus did into sellable teachings and deeds. They also arranged to have Jesus killed, while blaming it on Judas who was planning on killing himself anyway.
- Bad Boss: The Dean of the college constantly messes with Frank and Steve and goes to extreme lengths to prank them including wearing a full body suit to pose as Frank's blind date.
- Beethoven Was an Alien Spy: JFK. "He was a Hypersympathetic Telepathic Machine."
- Deadpan Snarker: Steve; emphasis on deadpan.
- Extreme Omnisexual: In the case of the citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah, they'll do anything at all. Including rocks painted to look like God's Face.
- Flowery Insults: "I was once like you. Then I grew a brain, a dick, and a heart."
- Holy Halo
- I Love Nuclear Power: Steve believes the results of nuclear war will surprise us.
- Jesus Was Way Cool
- Jerkass: Steve, so much. Also, the Dean.
- Lemony Narrator: Frank mostly but Steve too (although its intentional on his part whereas for Frank it comes completely natural).
- Politically Correct History: Averted in "The Substitute" .
- Precision F-Strike: Numerous
- Prison Rape: Alluded to in "Prisoner Christmas"
- Sabotutor: The entirety of "The Substitute"."Tyler's achievements were overshadowed by his apparent disbelief in witches, which led to his transformation into one of the rare breeds of horse that Congress then had deemed fuckable by law.""And it seems we're out of slides here, so, if anyone has any complaints about the tone or interpretation of this chapter, you can take it up with Professor Frank. I - I have read his thoroughly offensive notes verbatim here and I'd like to express that I do not share his colorful take on history. His home number is 345-1212, so uh... so good luck on this crazy fuckin' test."
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Frank insists none of the smeared brown condoms in his back seat have been in asses. They haven't.
- Rousseau Was Right: Played With In JFK:"I saw him bless a demon, and that demon changed it's life"
- The 'Verse: Shared with Baby Cakes and China, IL.